Inner Loop - CBD, Downtown, East Bank, Germantown, Gulch, Rutledge

smeagolsfree

In the rendering for the proposed pedestrian bridge linking SoBro with the Gulch,

Bridge_zps19130aa8.jpg

.....there was a fairly detailed depiction of actual and hypothetical buildings in the Gulch. However, the Gulch Crossings building was rendered very closely to the revised plan. What is of interest is how the artists showed the lower part of the building....

Gulchxingback_zps2a6fc65b.jpg

It appears to be a long, low structure that would support parking and 11th Avenue retail. I wondered if the renderers had access to the revised plan before it was released and showed an accurate representation of what is to be built?

Edited by PHofKS
  • Like 1

Been waiting for something like this here, but $1000 a day.....Gonna have to get a Hertz Mustang instead I guess. haha

They said they have hourly rates. If you can rent a Lambo for a whole day for under a grand,  then surely $300-$500 could get you a couple hours. I don't know about you guy's but I'm seriously gonna look into this. I've always been into cars, and definitely a huge fan of exotics. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would ever drive one, but if the price is that reasonable, I would definitely (atleast once) throw down that kind of money to go horse around in one for a little while. Why not? That would be awesome!

People spend that kind of money for that Nascar driving experience all the time. Well...I would rather drive the piss out of a Lambo for a couple hours any day of the week lol.

They said they have hourly rates. If you can rent a Lambo for a whole day for under a grand,  then surely $300-$500 could get you a couple hours. I don't know about you guy's but I'm seriously gonna look into this. I've always been into cars, and definitely a huge fan of exotics. I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would ever drive one, but if the price is that reasonable, I would definitely (atleast once) throw down that kind of money to go horse around in one for a little while. Why not? That would be awesome!

People spend that kind of money for that Nascar driving experience all the time. Well...I would rather drive the piss out of a Lambo for a couple hours any day of the week lol.

I don't know if I could drive a 458 for just an hour or two. I'd have to tear up the rolling hills of Middle TN for at least a day. 

I don't know if I could drive a 458 for just an hour or two. I'd have to tear up the rolling hills of Middle TN for at least a day. 

I hear ya!

If they have one there, my first choice would be the new Lamborghini Aventador. They did say price varied on the type of car, so I'm sure that won't be one of the cheaper ones lol. Guess I'll just have to see. A Murcielago or 458 would be my second choice for sure.

The exotics like the 458 and Aventador are going to be well over $1000/day. If the rates are similar to other rental services like this one then think more like $2000-3000/day with no hourly rates and a $5000-10000 security deposit. Not cheap. Also, most limit mileage to ~100 miles/day before you get charged overage penalties.

Give me a Morgan Aero Coupe.

Yeah, those are pretty freakin sweet!

I know one things for sure. I wouldn't be wasting my time and money cruising up and down Broadway if i did rent one of those cars. I would probably head straight out to 840, do a couple launches to test those high tech launch controls, then see what 200+ mph feels like. (ok maybe not that fast)

I hope they don't check tread depth on the tires upon return. I'll pull up engine all smokin and sh!t...LMAO

The exotics like the 458 and Aventador are going to be well over $1000/day. If the rates are similar to other rental services like this one then think more like $2000-3000/day with no hourly rates and a $5000-10000 security deposit. Not cheap. Also, most limit mileage to ~100 miles/day before you get charged overage penalties.

:shok:   Thanks for ruining it for us lol!...

Edited by mirydi
  • Like 1