Kenect Nashville, 20 stories, 420 apts, 24,000 sq.ft. retail, garage, 1815 Division Street

markhollin

11 minutes ago, PHofKS said:

I made a card of the proposed development. There is no new information. It all comes from the 'Development Tracker' PDF plan.

38247748176_ff0c42f096_c.jpg

And for what it's worth, I am officially naming the densely developing mid-rise office and residential neighborhood stretching from Vanderbilt to the Music Row roundabout as ......

.......TAYLORTOWN!!

Named after the most famous resident in the neighborhood.

I am vehemently opposed to that name change.  :P

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

Not a lot. Just closing on the sale of the 1.2 acre property. Details on the building other than repeat of Akara Partners saying they plan to open the "second largest apartment building" built in Nashville's boom (420 units) in fall of next year. No permits have been issued. 

They'd have to turn dirt tomorrow to get a 20-story building completed by the end of 2019.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

What are the new mid/highrise buildings underway in Midtown?

Graduate Hotel;  Virgin Hotel;  Hyatt House;  Vandy College Dorm at 25th;  Vandy Children's Hospital;  Kennect;  Creed;  HCA Medical Center;  the hotel at 21st & Charlotte;  Chet Atkins Office building;  Moxy H'boro village (Green Hills is too far out)

11?  Did I miss any? 

Edited by MLBrumby
corrected address of hotel at 21st & Charlotte
  • Like 3

When Kennect, Creed, and Virgin are finished that area around Division, Broadway, and the Music Row Circle will be some of the most impressive urbanity definitely in the city, maybe in the South. It’s already impressive, but still has so much potential. 

• Like 4

Cool! Looks like it will be taller than the Morris. 

Now if only the city could strike a deal with the owner of the pub across 19th to straighten out that kink across Division... or at least put a traffic signal there. With 400+ apartments in that building alone (not to mention all the other new apartments on the two blocks), they really should get ahead of the traffic issue there. That's why they won't... :tw_confounded:

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, MLBrumby said:

Cool! Looks like it will be taller than the Morris. 

Now if only the city could strike a deal with the owner of the pub across 19th to straighten out that kink across Division... or at least put a traffic signal there. With 400+ apartments in that building alone (not to mention all the other new apartments on the two blocks), they really should get ahead of the traffic issue there. That's why they won't... :tw_confounded:

Pub was literally just built so I would not look for that to be happening.