Amazon: The Thread | 5,000 Jobs | 1M SQFT in Nashville Yards

ZestyEd

On 4/4/2018 at 2:04 PM, markhollin said:

The choice to camp out at the $169 million tower makes sense for a few reasons. It's likely not one of the more predictable places people might have guessed. The recently opened tower is not yet fully occupied, so not as much foot traffic and chance of being spotted.

They were very conspicuous; hordes of well-dressed business men and women coming out of the building at very specific times of the day with several Maseratis and Bentleys lined up outside waiting for them. I kept wondering who all of these people were at the 505 and now it makes sense. 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, NashRugger said:

I want to know all of the people of that 3% thinking the cost of living would DECREASE with such a development. 

I mean at first it definitely wouldn't, but as more and more people moved here there would definitely have to be a building BOOM to house that many people, with increased density to prevent even more sprawl. So theoretically it could, maybe they asked some wishful thinkers, haha.