ZestyEd

Possibility of Nashville becoming Amazon's new second HQ city; 50,000 jobs; $5 billion investment by company

^^^That location is actually (in my dream world) is where the "New Opryland" should go with that exact connector you show plus a monorail that runs from the hotel to the park.

19 minutes ago, DeemonBruhn said:

100 acres was mentioned in the RFP as a minimum for a suburban campus in the RFP. Urban sites had no minimum land area requirement.

Thanks. Good info.

On 4/4/2018 at 2:04 PM, markhollin said:

The choice to camp out at the $169 million tower makes sense for a few reasons. It's likely not one of the more predictable places people might have guessed. The recently opened tower is not yet fully occupied, so not as much foot traffic and chance of being spotted.

They were very conspicuous; hordes of well-dressed business men and women coming out of the building at very specific times of the day with several Maseratis and Bentleys lined up outside waiting for them. I kept wondering who all of these people were at the 505 and now it makes sense. 

“As was the original.  :tw_bawling:  Though, the “Showboat” theatre looks right at home surrounded by water.”

Here is another photo of Opryland’s Showboat stage really looking like a boat in the 1975 flood. (Photo is from an Opryland entertainment department reunion Facebook group post.)

BADD5CA8-93F6-4DA0-8200-C5D7490DD070.jpeg

• Like 2

8 hours ago, NashRugger said:

I want to know all of the people of that 3% thinking the cost of living would DECREASE with such a development. 

I mean at first it definitely wouldn't, but as more and more people moved here there would definitely have to be a building BOOM to house that many people, with increased density to prevent even more sprawl. So theoretically it could, maybe they asked some wishful thinkers, haha.