Sign in to follow this  
RALNATIVE

The Fairweather

This is the same site as the 522 S Harrington apartment submittal. I guess they figure this area is hotter than just some bland-a%% stick apartments and retained Raleigh Architecture to keep on the theme of modernist in this area (third project with at least a touch of modernism in it). 

30 minutes ago, Jones_ said:

This is the same site as the 522 S Harrington apartment submittal. I guess they figure this area is hotter than just some bland-a%% stick apartments and retained Raleigh Architecture to keep on the theme of modernist in this area (third project with at least a touch of modernism in it). 

Based on what the article says, the developers actually listened to residents and are planning to deliver something that is relatively aesthetic, modern, non-cookie cutter, and constructed with quality material.

• Like 1

Beautiful interior renderings, but I'm really curious to see what the outside of the building looks like.  Most modern stuff in the city is 2-3 stories.  With this being 5-6,  I wonder how they approach the the proportions and angles.  Nothing on the Raleigh Architecture Co.'s website above 2 floors.