Sign in to follow this  
titanhog

Apartment for girl just out of college near airport

I have a friend whose daughter just graduated from college and got her first job near the Nashville airport in Donelson.  She's from Arkansas and her parents will be 6 hours away.  So...she's looking for something safe...1 bedroom...and hoping to stay under $1500/month rent + utilities.

I told her Creekside at Providence in Mt. Juliet would be a decent place.  Right off I-40...a few exits down...and maybe safer than Donelson.

Any other ideas?

14 hours ago, titanhog said:

I have a friend whose daughter just graduated from college and got her first job near the Nashville airport in Donelson.  She's from Arkansas and her parents will be 6 hours away.  So...she's looking for something safe...1 bedroom...and hoping to stay under $1500/month rent + utilities.

I told her Creekside at Providence in Mt. Juliet would be a decent place.  Right off I-40...a few exits down...and maybe safer than Donelson.

Any other ideas?

Could also consider Bellevue. But that price range is pretty good for most of the suburbs. Might even get into Berry Hill at that cost.

• Like 1

it's not close to the airport, but i'm looking at royal arms in green hills once my lease is up in February.

• Like 1

Hermitage is extremely close to the airport and $1,500 should be able to get basically the best apartments in the area. 

• Like 1