BridgeWay Station mixed use development-Mauldin, SC

gman430

More on this from the UBJ: https://upstatebusinessjournal.com/jackson-marketing-expanding-relocating-office-to-bridgeway-station-in-mauldin/

Interesting line from the article: 

The length of BridgeWay Station’s main street will be roughly the same as Greenville’s Main Street from the Hyatt Regency to the Peace Center, according to Peiffer.

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, gvegas12 said:

They are back-filling an empty grocery store with a parking requirement over 11 spaces / 1,000sf. This is not a CBD tenant

That Bloom parking lot is fairly small so I don’t really see how parking would be a problem downtown with all of the garages and lots. There are other companies will call centers downtown also. 

• 2 months later...

Recently visited the Kingsley development in Fort Mill, SC and it made me think of some of the renderings from the BridgeWay Station project I have seen. I think they have done a great job with the redeveloping areas in Fort Mill and are not ignoring their past with some of the new architecture in their expansion. I also like how this development avoids layout rigidity, which gives the new development an artistic feel.

Interested in takes from the board. Would you be pleased if BridgeWay turned out like this development?

https://www.kingsleyfortmill.com/

• 3 months later...

Phase one below. Due to demand an office building (3 stories, 40K square feet, and 44 feet tall) has been added to phase one along Holland Road which is now under construction with completion in November. 

6520-CFA2-A17-C-49-C7-A604-9-B975549-B6-

2-C00-D22-B-C22-B-4-C6-A-BFA2-043-FAA169

76-EF8-F9-F-BBBA-4148-A643-AFB2-AC293-C2

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, gman430 said:

Phase one below. Due to demand an office building (3 stories, 40K square feet, and 44 feet tall) has been added to phase one along Holland Road which is now under construction with completion in November. 

6520-CFA2-A17-C-49-C7-A604-9-B975549-B6-

2-C00-D22-B-C22-B-4-C6-A-BFA2-043-FAA169

76-EF8-F9-F-BBBA-4148-A643-AFB2-AC293-C2

Thanks...this has resemblance of a college campus  :tw_grimace:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...