Sign in to follow this  
gman430

BridgeWay Station mixed use development-Mauldin, SC

Seems VERY ambitioous.  I have mixed feelings on this one. Rather than sprawling out into this area, I would prefer to see DT, County Square, Laurens Rd., ICAR/Millenium and Verdae get these buildings. Those reas that already have infrastructure in place.  Is this Phil hughes or Bob Hughes or both? 

3 hours ago, vicupstate said:

Seems VERY ambitioous.  I have mixed feelings on this one. Rather than sprawling out into this area, I would prefer to see DT, County Square, Laurens Rd., ICAR/Millenium and Verdae get these buildings. Those reas that already have infrastructure in place.  Is this Phil hughes or Bob Hughes or both? 

I don’t think you have to worry about county square. After seeing who the developer and architect is, expect something impressive. 

Phil Hughes. He already owns this site which is probably why he chose it for this development. 

Edited by gman430

Very dense, grid street pattern, proven developer, and it develops Mauldin along I-85. Was is not to like love about this? 

Edited by FUgrad02

1 hour ago, FUgrad02 said:

Very dense, grid street pattern, proven developer, and it develops Mauldin along I-85. Was is not to like love about this? 

Maybe it will encourage densification in that area, specifically from the site North towards Woodruff Road. There are a lot of businesses that don’t seem to really fit the area any longer that could be redeveloped. 

This project just got bigger. :blink: First office building to start construction immediately with delivery in mid-2019. Directly across the round-a-bout from the Charter office building. Seven floors and 103 feet tall. 100,000 square feet. Site plans and renderings coming shortly. 

Office building and final build out below. The blue shaded area where G is located on the site plan is where this office building is going. Hughes is NOT messing around: 

F1AB01A8-689E-486C-A7C0-2E3BEEA9F050.jpeg

3E7C0773-9C7F-4842-B004-9F64B0F52FE8.jpeg

Edited by gman430
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Office building and final build out below. The blue shaded area where G is located on the site plan is where this office building is going. Hughes is NOT messing around: 

F1AB01A8-689E-486C-A7C0-2E3BEEA9F050.jpeg

3E7C0773-9C7F-4842-B004-9F64B0F52FE8.jpeg

This is impressive. 

13 hours ago, distortedlogic said:

Looks like a great plan and development. Greenville' s Buckhead :P

LOL. Yeah Buckhead come to Mauldin.  Add about 30 or 40 stories to that building.

LOL. Yeah Buckhead come to Mauldin.  Add about 30 or 40 stories to that building.
It's not Buckhead, but it will definitely add a nice urban fabric to our area. Should make an good impact right there near the freeway.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk