BridgeWay Station mixed use development-Mauldin, SC

gman430

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Dine Development’s new venue will feature a Public House with 100 different beer selections and five casual food concepts: Bourbon St. Burgers, The Flying Philly, American Taco, The Market, and Crazy Cow Creamery, according to a news release from Hughes Investments Inc., which is developing BridgeWay Station.

City Market at BridgeWay Station will occupy approximately 9,500 square feet of ground floor retail space on the project’s main public square, the release stated. It will also feature a 4,000-square-foot rooftop bar overlooking the main piazza, outfitted with a full bar and its own private stage. The roof top bar will also be available for private parties and functions.

-The Public House will feature 100 different beer selections — including 30 on tap — as well as mimosa flights, wine, prosecco and frozen slushies.

-American Taco will be a brand-new food concept for Dine Development, adding craft tacos, nachos, chips and queso, homemade salsa and frozen margaritas to the menu, the release stated.

-Bourbon St. Burgers will open its third location and will continue to offer its usuals: black angus burgers - a special blend of ground chuck, short rib, and brisket marinated chicken sandwiches, salads, fried chicken sandwiches and one of the largest bourbon collections in the Upstate.

-The Flying Philly was recently introduced at the new Warehouse at Midtown, whose menu offers authentic beef and chicken Philly cheesesteaks, stuffed baked potatoes and chicken wings, the release stated.

-The Market will offer grilled paninis, chopped salads, grilled sandwiches, cupcakes, parfaits, sweets and Italian gelato, according to the release.

-Crazy Cow Creamery will feature soft serve ice cream with a variety of add-ins, as well as Happy Cow milkshakes, the release stated.

City Market at BridgeWay Station will be in the center of the Piazza, providing outdoor seating beside the piazza’s main stage where diners will enjoy performances year-round, according to the release.

City Market at BridgeWay Station joins Cohesive Coffee, Belladina’s Italian Market, The Junkyard, Plum: A Lifestyle Boutique, Yogi’s Cups and Cones, Cocobowlz, and Poogan’s Southern Kitchen as other retail tenants, along with a few others that will be shared publicly soon, the release stated.

These retailers will be incorporated into the project alongside previously announced office  and institutional users, including Dodge Bearings and Power Transmission, GREEN Charter Upstate High School, Jackson Marketing, Motorsports & Events, and Spectrum. Cinergy Entertainment has also announced their intention to join BridgeWay’s first phase of development, according to the release.

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Dine Development’s new venue will feature a Public House with 100 different beer selections and five casual food concepts: Bourbon St. Burgers, The Flying Philly, American Taco, The Market, and Crazy Cow Creamery, according to a news release from Hughes Investments Inc., which is developing BridgeWay Station.

City Market at BridgeWay Station will occupy approximately 9,500 square feet of ground floor retail space on the project’s main public square, the release stated. It will also feature a 4,000-square-foot rooftop bar overlooking the main piazza, outfitted with a full bar and its own private stage. The roof top bar will also be available for private parties and functions.

The Public House will feature 100 different beer selections — including 30 on tap — as well as mimosa flights, wine, prosecco and frozen slushies.

American Taco will be a brand-new food concept for Dine Development, adding craft tacos, nachos, chips and queso, homemade salsa and frozen margaritas to the menu, the release stated.

Bourbon St. Burgers will open its third location and will continue to offer its usuals: black angus burgers - a special blend of ground chuck, short rib, and brisket — marinated chicken sandwiches, salads, fried chicken sandwiches and one of the largest bourbon collections in the Upstate.

The Flying Philly was recently introduced at the new Warehouse at Midtown, whose menu offers authentic beef and chicken Philly cheesesteaks, stuffed baked potatoes and chicken wings, the release stated.

The Market will offer grilled paninis, chopped salads, grilled sandwiches, cupcakes, parfaits, sweets and Italian gelato, according to the release.

Crazy Cow Creamery will feature soft serve ice cream with a variety of add-ins, as well as Happy Cow milkshakes, the release stated.

City Market at BridgeWay Station will be in the center of the Piazza, providing outdoor seating beside the piazza’s main stage where diners will enjoy performances year-round, according to the release.

City Market at BridgeWay Station joins Cohesive Coffee, Belladina’s Italian Market, The Junkyard, Plum: A Lifestyle Boutique, Yogi’s Cups and Cones, Cocobowlz, and Poogan’s Southern Kitchen as other retail tenants, along with a few others that will be shared publicly soon, the release stated.

These retailers will be incorporated into the project alongside previously announced office  and institutional users, including Dodge Bearings and Power Transmission, GREEN Charter Upstate High School, Jackson Marketing, Motorsports & Events, and Spectrum. Cinergy Entertainment has also announced their intention to join BridgeWay’s first phase of development, according to the release.

This is the most local branded mixed-use development I’ve ever seen. Not *one* national retailer has committed, though one could argue Cinergy is a national retailer if they stretch it. I don’t mean any of this in a negative way entirely, but it’s interesting that Greenville County overall hasn’t attracted more retailers countywide. How we aren’t on our fifth Target (downtown Greenville absolutely should have one + another in Cherrydale), our second Whole Foods, our first H&M, and so on is quite surprising. 

3 hours ago, GVLover said:

This is the most local branded mixed-use development I’ve ever seen. Not *one* national retailer has committed, though one could argue Cinergy is a national retailer if they stretch it. I don’t mean any of this in a negative way entirely, but it’s interesting that Greenville County overall hasn’t attracted more retailers countywide. How we aren’t on our fifth Target (downtown Greenville absolutely should have one + another in Cherrydale), our second Whole Foods, our first H&M, and so on is quite surprising. 

Agreed. I’m happy to hear this but it’s interesting that retailers aren’t opening up more stores in our region. Probably waiting to invest more in their current stores/seeing how the economy goes before expanding again. Most retailers are having trouble staffing their current locations. I’d think a another Target in the region could easily be supported. A second Costco as well.  

1 hour ago, cabelagent said:

I’ve not seen any planning (or signs of construction) for road improvements  in the vicinity of this project.  :wacko:

That’s because there aren’t any. Look at the bright side though. There’s a new bridge to nowhere going across the interstate at this site. Who needs road improvements when you have that? :D 

• Confused 1

• 2 months later...
18 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Cinergy is no longer coming to this development. 

Greenville County has the most trouble getting new movie theaters and shopping centers off the ground. It's a shame really. Why was it canceled this time?

Edited by GVLover

39 minutes ago, GVLover said:

Greenville County has the most trouble getting new movie theaters and shopping centers off the ground. It's a shame really. Why was it canceled this time?

No clue. The leasing package shows the space as now available. With Main Street, SpareTime, Dave & Busters, Group Therapy, Social Latitude, TopGolf, Frankie’s, etc. maybe they figured there was too much competition in this area with those type of establishments for them to be successful. :dontknow: 

Edited by gman430

13 hours ago, GVLover said:

We have our fair share of entertainment options. I would've liked for this to have been built though. Our movie theaters feel a little outdated.

14 minutes ago, gman said:

The news story is still on their website. One of these days, we will learn to stop listening to the negativity of a couple of folks on this forum. https://www.cinergy.com/news

Latest package from Colliers who is doing the retail/restaurant leasing for the project shows the space as now available: 

https://listingsprod.blob.core.windows.net/ourlistings-usa/cde3fc6a-b525-46ae-8858-570eb75345e5/246b6f87-756b-492b-81eb-91566bede2ee

Edited by gman430

29 minutes ago, gman430 said:

Latest package from Colliers who is doing the retail/restaurant leasing for the project shows the space as now available: 

https://listingsprod.blob.core.windows.net/ourlistings-usa/cde3fc6a-b525-46ae-8858-570eb75345e5/246b6f87-756b-492b-81eb-91566bede2ee

I don't care about that. Did the folks putting this together tell you it was off? I personally believe in verifying before spreading news. That's why there is so much misinformation. I can see why this would give you that impression. But why not call or email them before saying it's off?

7 hours ago, distortedlogic said:

This is really looking good, what a cool development.  Only problem will be is that they need to reclad the Charter building as it now will stand out in a bad way.

I'm not sure if I am going to like this when it is complete, but that Charter building does look very out of place now.  Is the parking going to be all surface in this first phase?

7 hours ago, vicupstate said:

I'm not sure if I am going to like this when it is complete, but that Charter building does look very out of place now.  Is the parking going to be all surface in this first phase?

Yes. Those surface parking lots will turn into buildings and garages as other phases get built throughout the project. 

• Like 1