BridgeWay Station mixed use development-Mauldin, SC

gman430

1 hour ago, gman430 said:

Table 301 to open restaurant at Bridgeway Station. 

The restaurant will occupy approximately 5,000 square feet on the second floor of a corner building overlooking the project’s grand plaza and Main Street. The unique space will feature approximately 2,162 square feet of outdoor balcony dining.

Details regarding the restaurant’s concept, name, and menu features are still in the development phase.

“Carl [Sobocinski] and Table 301 have done so much for Greenville’s growth and success, and we feel strongly that his leadership, creativity, and passion will have a similar positive influence on the community at BridgeWay Station. We are excited to see what he comes up with for this new location!” - Phil Hughes, Owner and President of Hughes Investments, Inc.

I wonder if this is Nico Abello's new restaurant.

• Like 1

3 of final 4 tenants for BridgeWay Station include 'upscale' Mexican restaurant

https://gsabusiness.com/news/hospitality-and-tourism/83176/

•El Guapo Mexican restaurant

•The Works, coworking

•Le Chic Nails

BridgeWay is pretty much a food hall with apartments. I mean as a foodie themselves, it would be great to have a plethora of local restaurants around but also I'm not going to PLUM everyday. 

Edited by GVLover

• 3 weeks later...

I noticed construction bids went out for Cinergy on November 1st so construction should be starting soon on it. VCC is the general contractor and ID Studio 4 is the architect.

Around 58,000 square feet in size. Seven screens total with concessions area. Number of seats for each screen auditorium: 268, 129, 129, 167, 116, 47 and 47. 10 lane bowling alley, restaurant with outdoor patio, two bars, two event rooms, three escape rooms, VR room, game room, and prize redemption center also included. 

Edited by gman430

They opened one up in Charlotte last year, but a paired down version.  Here's a virtual tour of one that opened about 6 years ago in Midland, TX  to get an idea of what this may look like, you can click and "walk" around it including seeing inside the EPIC screen and bowling alley.

Hopefully it'll be more similar in styling to the Charlotte one, but with the additional features of the Midland one.

Midland: https://www.google.com/maps/uv?pb=!1s0x86fbcf919e4aadc9%3A0x446fb60b84b7d2f0!3m1!7e115!4shttps%3A%2F%2Flh5.googleusercontent.com%2Fp%2FAF1QipNAufoguqjDXKlOaJXEjPIMb5k3y3kSnkjtQ4_P%3Dw247-h160-k-no!5scinergy odessa - Google Search!15sCgIgARICCAI&imagekey=!1e10!2sAF1QipOm915lE9_0LCzzOJgDnbGT5ERcnKACStrZFamQ&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwi8l-3i2Yj1AhXtjYkEHYvxC68Qoip6BAgwEAM

Charlotte: https://goo.gl/maps/THyJ9RuBLsrnK9y5A

The one in Charlotte looks to just to be a movie theater, restaurant, and bar. I’ve seen all of the interior architectural drawings and I can tell you the one in Mauldin is going to be much more like the one in Midland with the bowling alley, game room, etc. I’m not sure what the exterior of the building will look like though. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 2

Still don't get the faux ruin aesthetic.  There's enough articulation, change in materials, and use of forms that differentiates this development from anything else.  The ruination just appears haphazard and doesn't add anything to it.  Just my thoughts.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Danmire said:

Still don't get the faux ruin aesthetic.  There's enough articulation, change in materials, and use of forms that differentiates this development from anything else.  The ruination just appears haphazard and doesn't add anything to it.  Just my thoughts.

I agree.  Looks like a mix between Italy and the Alamo.  However, it will probably look much better with signage, landscaping, and lighting once its finished.  I'm curious if they already have any retailers interested in phase 2. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, vistatiger said:

What retailers? Did they actually land a retail store or just one of the restaurants opening?

I’m referring to restaurants and retailers. Plum and some nail salon I can’t remember the name of are retailers locating there. Exciting I know. :lol: 

• Haha 1

I’ll be in the minority on this forum but I don’t care. Hopefully they vote no again. A waste of tax pay dollars that leaves them on the hook if the stadium fails. We can’t even fix the potholes here and they want the county to pay over $18 million for this? We have more important issues that taxpayer dollars should go towards instead like mass transit, roads, education, etc. It ruins the master plan of the development also. Notice you don’t see a soccer stadium shown on it. And don’t even get me started on the traffic headaches this stadium would create on Bridges Road. Imagine 10,000 people trying to get to a Triumph game there during the heart of afternoon rush hour. :wacko: The stadium needs to be downtown anyways if one was to get built not in the suburbs. 

Edited by gman430
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, gman430 said:

I’ll be in the minority on this forum but I don’t care. Hopefully they vote no again. A waste of tax pay dollars that leaves them on the hook if the stadium fails. We can’t even fix the potholes here and they want the county to pay over $18 million for this? We have more important issues that taxpayer dollars should go towards instead like mass transit, roads, education, etc. It ruins the master plan of the development also. Notice you don’t see a soccer stadium shown on it. And don’t even get me started on the traffic headaches this stadium would create on Bridges Road. Imagine 10,000 people trying to get to a Triumph game there during the heart of afternoon rush hour. :wacko: The stadium needs to be downtown anyways if one was to get built not in the suburbs. 

You're misinformed. They can fix potholes. There is plenty of money. You don't know what politicians do with that money.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, motonenterprises said:

You're misinformed. They can fix potholes. There is plenty of money. You don't know what politicians do with that money.

I am confident the project will be approved this time. It is too good of a deal for the citizens of Greenville County. The politicians will smarten up and move it through.