Jayvee

The RailYard SouthEnd

Cool.  I never go there when I return to Charlotte  since my kids prefer other places, but I loved that  restaurant .   I used to see the owner in the Blakeney Target from time to time in her cowgirl hat, miniskirt, and  high heels.  

Edited by SydneyCarton

This is my favorite project in CLT right now. Followed by Intercontinental, Tryon Place, Grand Bohemian, 5th st. Connolly’s building, hopefully spectrum/Honeywell as we have seen it already with no changes, market 42, amazon warehouse by airport

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

48 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

I noticed you did not mention Legacy 1 or 2 in your list LOL or what about Dimensional Funds in south end?   someone who knows how to set up a poll we should have a beauty contest of the top Under construction projects in uptown and southend.  It might be interesting.  

I did not as I despise LU1 and LU2 while much better on its own does not change my opinion of the whole development and since we don't know anything about the rest of the land I can not rank it above things such as getting the lights working again on the Corporate Center, which they are working on, and demolition of even a handful of Brookhill Village structures as far as favorite projects underway goes.

Dimensional Funds would be 2/3 places next down on the list if I kept going...  

• Like 2

Pretty cool with the LED lights.  I wonder if DFA Building will have some kind of exterior lights.  Seems to be standard now on new construction.

From the webcam, you can see they are pretty far along, digging out for the the footings for the apartments here.