The RailYard SouthEnd

CLTProductions

26 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Looks like most of the Railyard retail ground floor space is leased or has outstanding letters of intent.  Check it out

http://www.thriftcres.com/wp-content/uploads/The-RailYard-Marketing-Flyer.pdf

I hadn't seen some of those rendering before. The Uber/Lyft pickup might be the best part of the new parking deck. Tryon normally gets mobbed with people trying to leave Gin Mill and the bar next door. 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

Looks like most of the Railyard retail ground floor space is leased or has outstanding letters of intent.  Check it out

http://www.thriftcres.com/wp-content/uploads/The-RailYard-Marketing-Flyer.pdf

Appears they are even trying to make the parking ramp attractive and I love the Uber/Lyft lane. All the residents/tenants should be happy about that. It's very well thought out and executed project. Unless they totally drop the ball on the apartments (which seems very unlikely), this project is a major success.  I'd be excited if my employer was moving there. 

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...