The RailYard SouthEnd

CLTProductions

1 hour ago, Hunted said:

Which one? Refresh my memory, please.

1000 South Tryon, now slated to be Apartment by Alliance Residential. This was the tower. IT was great imho

1000 South Tryon_Trinity Capital Advisors copy.jpg

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 8:41 AM, KJHburg said:

The Railyard has a full page ad in the Business Journal advertising 200,000 sq ft available which means they have leased approx. 120,000 sq ft.  Is that Allstate and EY?  This is fantastic and if this leases up quickly they will start their next building in Southend which I have heard rumors of.  

If EY has leased around 31K who leased the other 90,000 sq ft since Railyard developers Beacon is advertising 200,000 sq ft out of 320,000 sq ft project?   That must be Allstate or is it someone else who leased it.    Allstate needs space for their 2250 job expansion announced last year.  Who is this mystery company that will join EY at the Railyard?  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, CTiger said:

One of these is a recently topped out development in Charlotte, NC and the other is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.  Can you tell which is which?

p04x5hlq.jpg

20180609_080023.jpg

Can't tell which is which, there are just too many power lines in the way.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/9/2018 at 8:12 AM, CTiger said:

One of these is a recently topped out development in Charlotte, NC and the other is Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.  Can you tell which is which?

p04x5hlq.jpg

20180609_080023.jpg

As a huge proponent of burying power lines, thank you for making me feel so stupid. I almost feel bad for beotching about Charlotte’s lines now. Lol

• Haha 2