Ron, Mark, Bob, what do you guys think about having a location (pinned at top of existing thread or it’s own thread) for construction docs, etc.? Would be convenient for quick access and might help establish some accuracy in referencing and reporting. Apologies if this already exists and I’ve missed it. 

5 hours ago, titanhog said:

I’m really torn.  Part of me thinks it’s way too busy…but it’s kinda a unique look.  I’m just not sure how it’s going to age.

When you look at Sobro looking like one big area of blue glass, I think we need 805 Lea and Embassy Suites to have variety in downtown's facades. 

• Like 1

On 6/18/2021 at 7:09 PM, MontanaGuy said:

That's interesting, Wikipedia has it listed at 370 feet, not even close!

I've had to get over myself about this issue.  I attempted multiple times to update some of the Wikipedia listings only to have my updates removed each time.

On 6/18/2021 at 7:12 PM, downtownresident said:

May have been based on the taller initial proposal. The person editing that page is who I replied to, so I'm sure it'll be updated shortly :) 

Ten days later...as Yukon Cornelius famously laments every Christmas...nothin'!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brichar4 said:

@downtownresident this height has been corrected on the Wiki page along with the Regency Apartments. If anyone has docs for others that need to change please let me know! 

There's one that I've been wondering about and that's the Amazon 2 building.  They have it listed at 305 feet but that's 35 feet shorter than Amazon 1 which is listed at 340 feet.  Every render I've seen shows Amazon 2 looking quite a bit taller than Amazon 1 but I don't know what it's supposed to be!  So if anyone has the docs on that one maybe they could let you know!

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, MontanaGuy said:

There's one that I've been wondering about and that's the Amazon 2 building.  They have it listed at 305 feet but that's 35 feet shorter than Amazon 1 which is listed at 340 feet.  Every render I've seen shows Amazon 2 looking quite a bit taller than Amazon 1 but I don't know what it's supposed to be!  So if anyone has the docs on that one maybe they could let you know!

I have been curious of that as well, my guess has always been that the multi story garage underneath it is not included in the actual “building” height. Someone else may be more familiar or have mentioned it on the Amazon thread? 

35 minutes ago, Brichar4 said:

I have been curious of that as well, my guess has always been that the multi story garage underneath it is not included in the actual “building” height. Someone else may be more familiar or have mentioned it on the Amazon thread? 

I have a document citing the height of Amazon 2. The height is measured from Platform Way N, which does not include the parking garage floors underneath Church Street. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Brichar4 said:

They might, the only thing I could find was that it was going to be 22 stories which is one story taller than Amazon 1.  They've changed things a lot since it was first announced.  The 805 Lea building has too.  It actually looks pretty impressive when you're driving in that area though and it's got some pretty good bulk to it.

2 hours ago, downtownresident said:

I have a document citing the height of Amazon 2. The height is measured from Platform Way N, which does not include the parking garage floors underneath Church Street. 

Is this the one with the new render?  I’m thinking Amazon 2 is now over 400’…right?

• Like 1