I would be more upset if this building was another continuous facade of blue glass. 805 Lea and Embassy are much needed variations in the skyline, which eventually will be blended in with the surrounding developments.

However, I am not sure I would rent here, as the facade appears to block a lot of the views from within. 

• Like 3

@natethegreat, you're spot on.  I've looked at this building thousands of times since I can see it from every room in my condo.  EVERY time, a thought pops into my head, "They still have some work to do."

I concur with @nashvylle that this building will look better after it is surrounded by other buildings.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, natethegreat said:

It's like the windows and panels were randomly thrown together, I don't understand it

I'm not a fan.  If you can stand to look at it long enough, you'll notice a back and forth, repeating pattern with both the windows and panels.   Not saying I'm a fan, yet definitely not random...

Edited by nashville born