Just Wow

spenser1058

21 hours ago, jrs2 said:

the corporate HQ remains in Austin. 

the good thing for him is that he's closer to Twitter, so he can have a more hands-on approach to the toilet flushing he started a few months back that will have political implications to be sure.  no right wingers that I know even realize that Tesla was in TX.  I didn't even know.  I thought they were in CA all this time.  But all right wingers know about the Twitter thing,,, so... I just don't think anyone really cares...  People care about their pocketbooks...

But look at the theme here:  he originally left b/c the county wouldn't let him reopen the plant during a lockdown, so he gave the medically morally superior democrats the finger and moved. 

The only people that care about twitter are a bunch of journalists that are convinced we care what they think. If it disappeared tomorrow, 99% of the people would not notice. 

• Like 2

We're in a new pandemic, folks. No longer is it from a rampant strain of the flu created in a lab per US Dept of Energy, rather, it is in the form of a train derailment pandemic. It's even hitting Greece now.  Stay away from the RR tracks.

4 hours ago, jrs2 said:

We're in a new pandemic, folks. No longer is it from a rampant strain of the flu created in a lab per US Dept of Energy, rather, it is in the form of a train derailment pandemic. It's even hitting Greece now.  Stay away from the RR tracks.

Train derailments have always happened every day. After the major one in Ohio, every train derailment is now being reported on because it gets clicks/ratings. They didn't use to all make the news. Not everything is a conspiracy.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:05 PM, orange87 said:

Train derailments have always happened every day. After the major one in Ohio, every train derailment is now being reported on because it gets clicks/ratings. They didn't use to all make the news. Not everything is a conspiracy.

Tomorrow Never Dies.

On 3/1/2023 at 2:05 PM, orange87 said:

Norfolk Southern train derailed in Springfield, OH.

• 3 weeks later...

https://www.fox35orlando.com/news/12-foot-great-white-shark-pings-off-florida-coast

Great White (shark, not the band) pinged in Key West.  His name is Scot.  Sea World named him.  There's another one named Maple.

So it goes like this:  "Oh, look, Harold, it's our old friend Scot from Nova Scotia playing with those surfers over there.  Look at all the fun they're having...playing chase and who can hold their breath the longest under the water... what's that red stuff?  Isn't that just precious!  Yes, honey...very precious."

54 minutes ago, orange87 said:

“But as far as, like, a representative of the United States, who better than Obama? He’s the best of all time—the most educated and eloquent and even-keeled. And he was a statesman and the way he spoke inspired confidence that truly the wisest amongst us is the king.” 

Pretty much the way I saw him. 

• Like 1

Ah yes, Obama, the Anti-colonialist, the champion of ACORN, master of stirring up racial divide. The voters simply had enough of the apologist of the United States. Nobody did it better. He singlehandedly had an Egyptian leader ousted and replaced by the Muslim Brotherhood and Cairo went quickly downhill.  He did similarly to Syria. And he had the Libyan regime taken out as well in 2012 and blamed it on a Hollywood movie. He destabilized the Middle East, weakened the US in the process. When voters rejected Hillary, CNN pundits called it a white-lash. The SF quarterback claimed when was America ever great for Black people? I don't know, you had a Black president for eight years...didn't he change that, or was he just another elitist great at dividing the population?  Why do you think people voted for Trump in the first place? Because they got sick and tired of his divisiveness, the fingerprint of which permeate Biden's administration. But leftists love this, because they hate America and the idea of America, which is why they constantly try to tear it apart at the seams, constantly attacking the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, the Second Amendment, the flag, patriotism, the notion of God, even the notion of gender.  Obama weakened the United States, Trump tried to fix it, and now Biden is trying to finish the job Obama &Co. started. Whatever lies you on the left choose to believe, the reality is seen all too clearly by the rest of the world of the downfall of the US because of leftist agendas.  If you on the left think things are so bad in the US, go live in Saudia Arabia or any leftist country and experience the reality of the political system you so crave.

On 4/1/2023 at 8:01 PM, JFW657 said:

I dunno....

I heard it started when someone ignited a bunch of fuel

As in.... April Fuels!!!! :lol:

Not surprising, this being April Fuel's Day and all.  :shades:  

...I thought that was real...

Bravo...well played...

Edited by jrs2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, F-L-A said:

Well, this thread was a real eye-opener. Admittedly, I have no idea what the hell is going on, but it did enlighten me to just how deranged certain posters here are, so that's something. 

Put this in your pipe and smoke it...bc of this administration's policies, the US Dollar is steadily being replaced internationally.  Google it, but don't expect your talking heads to draw your attention to it until it's too late; they still have a hard on for donald trump.  Learn how bad politics has direct consequences on economics.  I don't know who you are referring to as deranged, unless you are pro US economic collapse and think that anyone who is against it is deranged.

3 hours ago, jrs2 said:

Put this in your pipe and smoke it...bc of this administration's policies, the US Dollar is steadily being replaced internationally.  Google it, but don't expect your talking heads to draw your attention to it until it's too late; they still have a hard on for donald trump.  Learn how bad politics has direct consequences on economics.  I don't know who you are referring to as deranged, unless you are pro US economic collapse and think that anyone who is against it is deranged.

Sort of true but it is mainly because China is trying to decouple. Unless you think we should bend the knee to the CCP to keep them buy our current. 

Fact of the matter is the US dollar is still strong despite authoritarian countries doing their best to take us out. They will always lose and capitalism always wins. 

21 minutes ago, jack said:

Sort of true but it is mainly because China is trying to decouple. Unless you think we should bend the knee to the CCP to keep them buy our current. 

Fact of the matter is the US dollar is still strong despite authoritarian countries doing their best to take us out. They will always lose and capitalism always wins. 

I hope you are right.  But I am worried about this.  They say the Dollar when Trump left is now worth $.87.  It's only been two years...I know what happened to some European countries when they shifted to the Euro and their currencies were devalued while others got a 1 for 1 exchange rate.  If they do that to the US Dollar we will be in trouble- not the elites...we...