hhgregg in the Upstate?

GSP Tiger

I stopped by the hhgregg on Woodruff a few weeks ago and wasn't too impressed.  I was looking for a TV and stand.  I had to ask for pricing on several items, was never greeted or approached by a salesperson, and found the selection for mid-size HDTVs minimal (1).  I didn't think they were all that cheap either.

I might go there if and when I need to buy new major appliances, but probably not for home electronics.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Welcome to UP bw1870 :) Its too bad you couldn't find what you wanted there- but I do have to give a plug for Jeff Lynch. Support local businesses when possible. I woudl much rather see hhgregg close than ol' Jeff.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When is Jeff Lynch supposed to relocate to the old Lowe's on Roper Mountain Road?  I assume they can start making renovations now that Lowe's is at its new location at Greenridge.

Why is this in the Upstate forum and not the Greenville forum?  Did hhgregg open a store in Spartanburg also?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The last time I drove by the old Roper Mountain Lowe's a couple of weeks ago, there was a banner hanging out front advertising the company that's doing the rennovation/preparation on the building for Jeff Lynch, so I'm sure that work is already well under way inside.

• 4 months later...

Welcome to UP bw1870 :) Its too bad you couldn't find what you wanted there- but I do have to give a plug for Jeff Lynch. Support local businesses when possible. I woudl much rather see hhgregg close than ol' Jeff.

At least HHGregg has audio....Lynch has 3 pieces....Also liked Greggs selections of TV the largest I have ever seen.....at great prices. I bought a 60" Hitachi and they did a great job! Top to bottom. Unlike Lynch when I bought my refrigerator and they tore up my house and has to wait a week even though the sales guy said they had it in stock... No props here for Lynch>

Archived