NEW MODERATOR

smeagolsfree

Happy Holidays to everyone on the board.

I want to take this time to to let everyone know that Pete, PHofKS has agreed to be a Moderator on the board.

After much arm twisting and bribery by Mark and Myself he agreed to help us. JK

We need to also take this time to thank Kevin, UTgrad09 for being a mod, but work has really caused issues for him and he just does not have time any longer.

Again, thanks to Pete and Keven.

Also a big thanks to Daniel and especially Mark for all thee work they do.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sure appreciate Pete for jumping in.  Years of knowledge about Nashville, especially in regards to transportation due to his extensive work for TDOT, will be invaluable.  And all of his amazing 3D projections diagrams and compilations of renderings are a huge added bonus to everything he contributes.  : )

Big appreciation for Kevin (UTgrad09) for all his help and good humor over the years.  Don't be a stranger, friend!  

Thanks to all. I've been following this site  daily for years. It's like a habit for me (addiction really).Wish I had more I could add to the board, but I'm just a layman. I do make a habit of exploring downtown by foot at least every couple of weeks, and all the info shared here lets me know where to go. My family and friends are amazed when things get built that I've told them about months beforehand. Thanks moderators, I take you for granted. If you were to quit and the board went away, it would lessen my joy in life.

Archived