Scribe

KrispyKreme/JAB Holdings/JAB Beech in Charlotte

I think the key word is "Good" no one said Great.  Also in the "good" category is McCafe but great coffee is available elsewhere for sure and I don't mean Starbucks either. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ES Charlotte said:

DD has good coffee

FWIW: I just said it was better then KK coffee.

23 minutes ago, RiverwoodCLT said:

We stop eating KK at our Sunday class because they cost to much each week.

True I had coupons and saved big.  Plus Easter rolls around but once a  year.  I treat a Krispy Kreme doughnut as a real treat but now that they are de facto based in Charlotte got to support the local companies LOL. 

On 3/31/2018 at 6:11 PM, KJHburg said:

True I had coupons and saved big.  Plus Easter rolls around but once a  year.  I treat a Krispy Kreme doughnut as a real treat but now that they are de facto based in Charlotte got to support the local companies LOL. 

Always shop Lowes, not Home Depot.  Always have KK, never DD.  I choose Pepsi over Coke and American over Delta, even though neither HQd here.  When it comes to chicken, I will never darken the door of a chick fil a.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Phillydog said:

Always shop Lowes, not Home Depot.  Always have KK, never DD.  I choose Pepsi over Coke and American over Delta, even though neither HQd here.  When it comes to chicken, I will never darken the door of a chick fil a.

You can still drink coke at least because Coca-Cola Consolidated is based in Charlotte.

• Like 3

OP/Adminneeds to change thread name, because continuing to see "Krispy Kreme" in bold letters has been giving me cravings all week.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, Phillydog said:

Lowe's all the way (for NC and because it's so much better), Diet Pepsi is the only soda I drink (I don't drink much), Bojangles over CFA (which is inexplicably overrated).  I fly American because of the non-stops from CLT but Delta has always treated me MUCH better.  I grew up on DD and have never enjoyed KK.  If I'm going to eat a doughnut, I'm going to enjoy it...  

• Like 1