KrispyKreme/JAB Holdings/JAB Beech in Charlotte

Scribe

• 1 month later...

Photos of my I mean their new Krispy Kreme store rising on Concord Mills Blvd.  next to the Chick-fil-A and across from the mall.  This location is a Grand Slam! 

My idea would be at least one store in the center city on the ground floor of an office tower opened at 6 am and close by 5 imagine the happy office workers when someone brings in a several dozen productivity would rise uptown!

photos from Sunday.   last shot is the old Toys R Us store being enlarged and taken over I think by the TJ Maxx corporation for one of their stores. 

IMG_4207.JPG

IMG_4208.JPG

IMG_4209.JPG

IMG_4210.JPG

• Like 4

I went to the Opera yesterday and one of the performers had a biography that included:

http://www.daniellewrightmezzo.com/photo-gallery/2015/6/12/krispy-kremes-butter-queens-paula-deen-opera.html

A light opera about Krispy Kreme and Paula Deen. Go to the opera and learn some interesting news.

A taste of the performance:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On the way to Gatlinburg,  stopped by the Spartanburg store. Line out the door,  Once inside line goes all the way to the back of the restaurant and back up to the register.   Never seen anything like this except at Chick Fil A.  Drive thru is wrapped around the building. 

20190607_205311.jpg

20190607_205313.jpg

• Like 4

Little closer to home we I mean Krispy Kreme apologize for any traffic jams caused like this one at Sharon Amity at our Cotswold store.    Free doughnut day and yes many were buying an extra dozen just in case you know.   When you see the sign lit up immediately pull into the store.  Glad to see our Spartanburg store busy too.  

IMG_5251.JPG

IMG_5246.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

IMG_5249.JPG

IMG_5250.JPG

• Haha 3

Charlotte is the corporate HQ trust me for Krispy Kreme execs all have desks here. Remember a company called Lowes said North Wilkesboro was the HQ and the all the top execs were in Mooresville.  There is still office staff in Winston and that is the hometown of the brand.  

• Like 4

Krispy Kreme's newest area store will open in a few weeks on Concord Mills Blvd according to this article and my sources.

https://www.independenttribune.com/business/friday-five-hot-doughnuts-soon-in-concord/article_44d76a78-9387-11e9-aa9b-53ccf13876e2.html

in other KK news check out this article on our new Times Square store that opens in 2020

https://retailrestaurantfb.com/krispy-kreme-to-open-times-square-flagship-in-2020/

• Like 2