markhollin

2018 Nashville Development Preview

Wow, what a list!  Love your major predictions.   I'm very anxious to see what Highwoods has in store for the Tennessean site.  Has the potential to really complement (and maybe even connect with) Nashville Yards. And it is definitely looking more and more like the west end of MCC from Demonbreun over to the Roundabout area is beginning to develop into what might well be one of the biggest, densest parts of the skyline in the next few years. 

• Like 1

I have a good feeling both the W and Second avenue sites will break ground in 2018. Also four seasons I feel will be the flagship of the latter, usually they enjoy entering in emerging or new markets. fingers crossed river North happens through amazon or another corporate relocation.

also I was in Indianapolis at the time of the super bowl and noticed how many hotels they had in comparison to Nashville in 2012 (jw Marriott, Westin, Conrad, Omni etc...). Well now Nashville will have an Omni, dream hotel, inbound hotel, loews, kimpton, Thompson, Hyatt regency, Westin, ac hotel, virgin hotel, w hotel, jw Marriott, hopefully a four seasons or other five star brand, and possible many more hotel brands to come. That a LOT of hotels compared to only 5 years ago lol

• Like 2