520 Church St. | 12-Story Residential [Under Construction]

orange87

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, gibby said:

They're working out there every day but it's hard to see any noticeable progress over the past 3-4 weeks.

IMG_20190514_085913.jpg

funny.  I noticed the same thing with the new towers project in Daytona; Tower 2 seems to have halted over the past month...  I wonder if there's a cement slowdown...

1 minute ago, jrs2 said:

I noticed the same thing with the new towers project in Daytona; Tower 2 seems to have halted over the past month...  I wonder if there's a cement slowdown

According to the Daytona project developer, they are slowing on tower to in order to focus on the 1st building. They have a Dec deadline to complete it building 1.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, AmIReal said:

According to the Daytona project developer, they are slowing on tower to in order to focus on the 1st building. They have a Dec deadline to complete it building 1.

that was a theory of mine...thx...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jvest55 said:

Do we know what will go into the empty dirt lot of the Jackson? 

I believe it's still for sale. 

It looks like they are almost even with where they stopped going vertical now too - which hopefully means we see vertical movement more again soon. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, jrs2 said:

what is the deal with this project?  They haven't done much of anything in over 2 months.

It just looks like the haven’t but they’ve done A LOT. The first 6 floors are nearly completely done. Framing on the inside and what not. Not sure why they’re finishing all this before going more vertical. 

I do think they’re heading vertical again now though. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, bqknight said:

It just looks like the haven’t but they’ve done A LOT. The first 6 floors are nearly completely done. Framing on the inside and what not. Not sure why they’re finishing all this before going more vertical. 

I do think they’re heading vertical again now though. 

same method being employed at Putin Palace in Daytona; they halted construction of Tower 2 at the ground level and are finishing Tower 1- windows, interior, the works...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...