Sign in to follow this  
vicupstate

Field Street Row

10 minutes ago, Spero said:

lol average price $875,000 ok

Based on the comps, not out of line. Markley Place is selling for similar prices.    

I would add information to the marketing material about how it will be constructed.  Special windows? ICF construction?  The project sits 8 yards from active train tracks. 

Love this. 

I don’t think the train comes by more than once or twice a week. I’ve never seen it. 

4 hours ago, Jet-set said:

Love this. 

I don’t think the train comes by more than once or twice a week. I’ve never seen it. 

Comes almost everyday. I can think of a few times it has come twice a day. We live two blocks from it. It can be loud (usually when someone is walking on the tracks)

Edited by transplant08

Looks nice overall.  I'd love to see more of this row house type of development.  Wonder if anyone will actually pay that to live right next to the train tracks though. While I rarely see a train during the day, I frequently hear it coming through late at night from where I live less than a half mile from this track.  

6 minutes ago, sc smitty said:

Looks nice overall.  I'd love to see more of this row house type of development.  Wonder if anyone will actually pay that to live right next to the train tracks though. While I rarely see a train during the day, I frequently hear it coming through late at night from where I live less than a half mile from this track.  

Markley Place is just as close for some of their units.

This project is moving forward but isn’t a done deal yet. Expect to hear more in a few weeks either way. 

Reminds me a little of Trey Cole's City Homes project at Markley and Academy. Those also sit pretty close to the train tracks and most of those are selling at only a slightly lower price point. I don't know Trey, but I think he has done a great job with that project and I hope more like it, such as Field Row, follow.