Field Street Row

vicupstate

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Jet-set said:

Love this. 

I don’t think the train comes by more than once or twice a week. I’ve never seen it. 

Comes almost everyday. I can think of a few times it has come twice a day. We live two blocks from it. It can be loud (usually when someone is walking on the tracks)

Looks nice overall.  I'd love to see more of this row house type of development.  Wonder if anyone will actually pay that to live right next to the train tracks though. While I rarely see a train during the day, I frequently hear it coming through late at night from where I live less than a half mile from this track.  

6 minutes ago, sc smitty said:

Looks nice overall.  I'd love to see more of this row house type of development.  Wonder if anyone will actually pay that to live right next to the train tracks though. While I rarely see a train during the day, I frequently hear it coming through late at night from where I live less than a half mile from this track.  

Markley Place is just as close for some of their units.

Reminds me a little of Trey Cole's City Homes project at Markley and Academy. Those also sit pretty close to the train tracks and most of those are selling at only a slightly lower price point. I don't know Trey, but I think he has done a great job with that project and I hope more like it, such as Field Row, follow.

Archived