Google Earth 3D: Nashville

xtianpoop

ANNOUNCEMENT: Google Earth has updated its 3D renderings of Nashville satellite imagery.

I'm not sure if I'm the only one who spends too much time on Google Earth, but I wanted to make everyone aware. Last update was maybe 2 years ago?

5a7644f7e7fdb_ScreenShot2018-02-03at6_24_13PM.thumb.png.a2bc1e30a13451011b2e84dfdeb24318.png

SoBro, the Gulch, Music Row, Vandy/Midtown just few with a noticeable impact from the update.

Mods: Is this an appropriate place for this? I'm sorry if not.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a problem. I notice it a couple of days ago.  I brings home how much as changed from the earlier version a few years ago and how much has changed since these images were made.

I've already used it to try some photo shopping as in this projection of some of the proposed development in SoBro.

28288303799_32e5967310_c.jpg

Left to right; the Drury Inn, the 20 story Hyatt Hotel, the NCI 40 story condo and the 18 story House of Blues.

Archived