• TOO MUCH MONEY AND TOO AMBITIOUS
    • DOES NOT GO FAR ENOUGH
    • JUST RIGHT
  3. 3. WOULD YOU RATHER SEE NASHVILLE :

• DO NOTHING
    • ADD MORE BUSSES OVER RAIL
    • ADD MORE RAIL OVER BUSSES
    • SOMETHING ELSE

I know that this board is better informed about different aspects of the mayor’s transit plan than your average Nashvillian, but I and some other UPers have been curious to what kind of support this plan will get even among those in the know. So in this completely unscientific and unofficial poll, I ask that you put either some sort of affirmative (yea, yes, damn straight, etc), or some sort of negative (nay, no, hell no) about whether you support the plan at this moment. If you’re still on the fence but are leaning one way or the other you could add “soft yes” or something like that. And I don’t intend for this to be a forum of debate, there’s already a transit forum for that. This is just to give us a better idea of how receptive Nashville’s more knowledgeable citizens are about the plan. 

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply
40 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

Do you want comment or do you want a straight poll. If so, then we can do a poll and post it if you want to come up with the questions. This would be posted as a poll with the % and numbers of yea, no, on the fence, undecided or don't give a crap.

That actually would be pretty cool. I really just want to know how those who will vote in this election feel about the transit plan. 

Archived