FNB Tower 401 S Graham St (29 floors - 365 feet)

KJHburg

1 hour ago, Cpink said:

Does anyone have an updated picture on the progress of this building? Super stoked for when the steel starts to rise! 

Super stoked for when the steel starts to rise! 

Me too. I feel like this tower is largely forgotten about but I think it will be beautiful and fill in a nice spot in the skyline.

• Like 3

On 11/1/2019 at 11:43 AM, carolinaboy said:

Super stoked for when the steel starts to rise! 

Me too. I feel like this tower is largely forgotten about but I think it will be beautiful and fill in a nice spot in the skyline.

I agree.  This tower (FNB), The Ellis and Intercontinental Hotel will all have outsized impacts on the skyline due to where they are and will deepen & widen the CLT Skyline whereas LU and Ally zones are densifying it and providing a Step Down Effect.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, CTiger said:

Looks like about a floor and a half of the garage completed in 20 days.  They have been battling bad weather though. 

Hopefully this will take off when the garage is done.  

Bonus shot of the Panthers practicing and hopefully practicing hard.

20191121_112003.jpg

The footprint will be around 2/3 of the size, with no ramps, so it should rise at 1 floor per week, once the deck is done. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, KJHburg said:

Would be the tallest building under construction in NC if not in Charlotte the forgotten corner of Charlotte Rising.  Bad photo due to the sun angle but here you go.  

IMG_8303.JPG

Both the Ellis and the Intercontinental are taller. Duke of course will be way taller, but I guess its not U/C yet.

1 minute ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Both the Ellis and the Intercontinental are taller. Duke of course will be way taller, but I guess its not U/C yet.

I know that I meant this would building is taller than anything being built outside of Charlotte. Of course Duke Metro blows them all away.  Most of the buildings being built right now in Charlotte are taller than anything being built in the state.    Raleigh in the future will have some as tall as FNB  but not under construction right now. 

• Like 2