FNB Tower 401 S Graham St (29 floors - 365 feet)

KJHburg

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What's the chance of this whole parking structure coming down and being redeveloped?

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

It would be fantastic to see that garage come down.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
19 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

This is so much more girthy than I thought it'd be.

its only a 1/3 of the way up, height wise. Its a big boy tho for sure. It will make a big impact on the periphery of the skyline

Edited by Guest

14 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

I was thinking about that maybe sounding silly when I posted because of this lol. But still, that lot seemed like it would hold a more narrow tower than this has so far ended up looking in reality.

Because it doesn't show the narrowing for the residential, from this angle it actually does look kind of thicc tho

401-South-Graham-Rendering_07-24-2018-2.thumb.jpg.8e359e39080c615e65c4e9c2ca97f8f1.jpg

These are old, and not the current height but it will look much thinner from other directions. 

Screen Shot 2020-02-29 at 6.47.37 PM.png

4 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

Gotcha. I pulled it from the Charlotte fnb tower website. What's the current height now?

oh no, yours are right, the one I posted is old, I just don't have renderings from all sides that are new. This gives you an idea of what it'll be like, just subtract about 1 floor.

Edited by Guest