Jump to content

KJHburg

FNB Tower 401 S Graham St (29 floors - 365 feet)

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, j-man said:

Can’t tell, but are they on the second floor of the office? 

it looks like that is the case.  the parking levels are sloped somewhat and of course shorter except for the highest floor of the parking. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, QCxpat said:

Today @ 4:20 p.m.

2135890278_FNB1.thumb.jpg.107af137360be844a3a4edebcea4b1f2.jpg

 

1005265212_FNB3.thumb.jpg.6615dbc9af230a06a00d6c6af3f15538.jpg

 

Is it just me (or just an optical illusion) or does it look like it's sagging in the middle on the Graham St side?  It's been bugging me since they finished the third floor, lol.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, nicholas said:

Is it just me (or just an optical illusion) or does it look like it's sagging in the middle on the Graham St side?  It's been bugging me since they finished the third floor, lol.

It’s sloped due to it being Parking Deck - so it’s not an illusion.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What's the chance of this whole parking structure coming down and being redeveloped?

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

It would be fantastic to see that garage come down.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the tree we lost:

On 3/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, KJHburg said:

^^Not sure if any balconies are present I just saw the new rendering which is 2 sides.  I think it is okay design. 

Here is the lot in question today. 

IMG_6442.JPG

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

These are old, and not the current height but it will look much thinner from other directions. 

Gotcha. I pulled it from the Charlotte fnb tower website. What's the current height now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

Gotcha. I pulled it from the Charlotte fnb tower website. What's the current height now?

oh no, yours are right, the one I posted is old, I just don't have renderings from all sides that are new. This gives you an idea of what it'll be like, just subtract about 1 floor.

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.