KJHburg

FNB Tower 401 S Graham St (29 floors - 365 feet)

2 minutes ago, j-man said:

Can’t tell, but are they on the second floor of the office? 

it looks like that is the case.  the parking levels are sloped somewhat and of course shorter except for the highest floor of the parking. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, QCxpat said:

Today @ 4:20 p.m.

2135890278_FNB1.thumb.jpg.107af137360be844a3a4edebcea4b1f2.jpg

1005265212_FNB3.thumb.jpg.6615dbc9af230a06a00d6c6af3f15538.jpg

Is it just me (or just an optical illusion) or does it look like it's sagging in the middle on the Graham St side?  It's been bugging me since they finished the third floor, lol.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, nicholas said:

Is it just me (or just an optical illusion) or does it look like it's sagging in the middle on the Graham St side?  It's been bugging me since they finished the third floor, lol.

It’s sloped due to it being Parking Deck - so it’s not an illusion.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, SydneyCarton said:

What's the chance of this whole parking structure coming down and being redeveloped?

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

Duke owns it and it was within 2 blocks of their buildings however that is all changing with their new building much further from this deck.  I see it lasting 5 years but bets off after that for you could replace those spaces and add new ones in a larger taller deck.  Once they sell their old HQ building and this could be on the sales block too. 

It would be fantastic to see that garage come down.

• Like 3

This is the tree we lost:

On 3/16/2018 at 3:14 PM, KJHburg said:

^^Not sure if any balconies are present I just saw the new rendering which is 2 sides.  I think it is okay design. 

Here is the lot in question today. 

IMG_6442.JPG

• Like 2

Just now, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

These are old, and not the current height but it will look much thinner from other directions. 

Gotcha. I pulled it from the Charlotte fnb tower website. What's the current height now?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nick2 said:

Gotcha. I pulled it from the Charlotte fnb tower website. What's the current height now?

oh no, yours are right, the one I posted is old, I just don't have renderings from all sides that are new. This gives you an idea of what it'll be like, just subtract about 1 floor.

Edited by ricky_davis_fan_21
  • Thanks 1