FNB Tower 401 S Graham St (29 floors - 365 feet)

KJHburg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice little CO article: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/development/article252920523.html

Nothing new, but did find one quote interesting:

"FNB Tower — a mixed-used development with luxury high-rise apartments, office space, retail and a sky-deck terrace — will be the regional headquarters for Pittsburgh-based First National Bank."

Is the "retail" they're referring to just a FNB branch?  I was under the impression there was nothing of interest down there, not even a coffee shop or something.  Which in this day & age of having no street level retail uptown in a new tower is a bit odd...but I guess since it's dual purpose (office/residential) lobby/retail space is limited down there.

Edited by CharlotteWkndBuzz
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, CharlotteWkndBuzz said:

Nice little CO article: https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/business/development/article252920523.html

Nothing new, but did find one quote interesting:

"FNB Tower — a mixed-used development with luxury high-rise apartments, office space, retail and a sky-deck terrace — will be the regional headquarters for Pittsburgh-based First National Bank."

Is the "retail" they're referring to just a FNB branch?  I was under the impression there was nothing of interest down there, not even a coffee shop or something.  Which in this day & age of having no street level retail uptown in a new tower is a bit odd...but I guess since it's dual purpose (office/residential) lobby/retail space is limited down there.

Pretty sure the retail space is the retail branch of FNB and nothing else.  there is not much room on the ground floor with 2 lobbies for each use and the parking ramp upward to the garage levels. 

• Like 1

Why would any company looking for office space rent over here in no mans land. Good luck with those five floors. Carry it for 10/15 years and when the duke garage and the residence inn are gone and the stadium is converted for Charlottes MLB team then this will be money. Until then bad ROI.