KJHburg

FNB Tower 401 S Graham St

According to The Buffalo News, “Mecklenburg County in North Carolina (Charlotte’s home county) is the No.1 choice for Erie County residents moving out of state…with more than 2,000 people relocating there (between 2004 and 2010).”

And I'm sure there have been even more since 2010.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cltcane said:

Only 2,000? I would have guessed it was closer to 200,000.

I remember seeing something that said 2% of Erie county, NY (which would be closer to 18,000), but that was the only thing I could find on the interweb.

I'm in Raleigh and I swear on my life not a day goes by where I don't see a NY plate. I've mentioned this before, but my gf is a recent NY transplant. Before her, I dated 2 other girls who were NY transplants (1 in Raleigh and 1 in Charlotte). I see people with Buffalo Bills stickers on their cars left and right.

I rarely see VA, TN, GA, SC plates here (ya know... the states you'd expect to see). They're moving down here in hordes.

• Haha 4

On 4/17/2019 at 8:38 AM, Hunted said:

I'm in Raleigh and I swear on my life not a day goes by where I don't see a NY plate. I've mentioned this before, but my gf is a recent NY transplant. Before her, I dated 2 other girls who were NY transplants (1 in Raleigh and 1 in Charlotte). I see people with Buffalo Bills stickers on their cars left and right.

I rarely see VA, TN, GA, SC plates here (ya know... the states you'd expect to see). They're moving down here in hordes.

Watch those ny girls :yahoo: