vdogg

CHKD In-Patient Tower

Folks, I was mistaken. This is a completely separate building from the other CHKD Tower. Working to get some more info on the location.

0E0F17A4-9B8C-4674-8251-8DAF6D03D303.png

It looks like the existing office tower in the background of the rendering for the new tower. IMG_0357.thumb.PNG.8618b36132130d9c0705c70fa2bc7c8d.PNG

Edited by 23320

Ah, so perhaps a remodel of the existing tower then. The shorter brown building connected at the right of that tower does not currently exist.

This may need some more ironing out but as far as I was tracking the new tower pictured in 23320's post is the mental health facility. 

6 hours ago, Urbanlooker said:

This may need some more ironing out but as far as I was tracking the new tower pictured in 23320's post is the mental health facility. 

This brown building does not exist, the tower that it’s attached to does, but not in it’s current form. This is the new “in-patient” facility. This is separate and apart from the medical office tower that is to the left and out of frame in this image. That tower is in the rendering that 23320 posted. It fronts Brambleton and is directly across from FNP.

AEFE6D7A-6824-4F13-81DB-50E63673C935.png

I think the Pilot is mistaken in conflating these 2 projects. They seem to be separate facilities for separate uses. That, or the city is mistaken in their facility descriptions. I’m leaning more towards the pilot being wrong.

• Like 1

I think you're right somebody is putting incorrect information out not on purpose I'm sure. This area just isn't use to so much going on at once :D