Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

This week or next week should be the Hilton. That one will get everyone talking.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I don't know we have been told for the last 3 weeks it should be announced! I'm getting so impatient. It better be a masterpiece for this long of a wait! I hope there is more than 40 condos on top of that too!

I think I found a glitch with the daily post count. I'll make a post and while it shows up in the overall total it won't show up on the daily total. Or someone will may a post and it will show up briefly in the daily total and then mysteriously disappear. It's weird. The overall post counts are ok and accurate though.

I think I found a glitch with the daily post count. I'll make a post and while it shows up in the overall total it won't show up on the daily total. Or someone will may a post and it will show up briefly in the daily total and then mysteriously disappear. It's weird. The overall post counts are ok and accurate though.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That doesn't matter to me. I just hope our area doesn't get effected to hard by this move. I'm worried that people will be scared to develop in our area after this occurance. I'm hoping that we don't slow down for years to come!

Edited by rusthebuss

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I figured it out. It counts post in the last 24 hour period, not the official day. So as min/hours pass post start dropping off. It's a weird way to do it but that seems to be whats going on.

I figured it out. It counts post in the last 24 hour period, not the official day. So as min/hours pass post start dropping off. It's a weird way to do it but that seems to be whats going on.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That is exactly right. Invision Boards such as this one, go the 24 hr blocks by default versus day to day. There is a setting you can change to make it day to day, but I dont know why you would want to make that change for the small amount of difference it makes.

That is exactly right. Invision Boards such as this one, go the 24 hr blocks by default versus day to day. There is a setting you can change to make it day to day, but I dont know why you would want to make that change for the small amount of difference it makes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, it's not that important. It would really only be used for that one fuction which nobody pays attention to anyway :lol: .

Does anyone have a subscription to Insidebiz ? I want to see if the email of mine got published. Where can you pick it up at? I haven't seen it anywhere.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No, unfortunately. I don't know why they went back to subscription based anyway, you can buy the damn thing for a dollar on the street corner.