Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

well you, me and dogg are the most active posters. everyone else posts like 1-2 times a day according to the stats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work until 10 so that is my main reason and I'm very interested in the development of my area. I grew up in Norfolk and have always thought this area would blow up and its starting too! Most people I know don't like talking about development and such so I get it out of my system on here.

well you, me and dogg are the most active posters. everyone else posts like 1-2 times a day according to the stats.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm kinda surprised by this. We have many people post over the course of a day and it really depends on what the issue is in regards to how many times they post. I don't normally post that many times a day, i've just recently picked up my activity. Rus is by far the most active but it is usually Rus and about 10 others who are normal daily posters. I would throw in another 20 who post maybe one to a couple of times a week..

I'm kinda surprised by this. We have many people post over the course of a day and it really depends on what the issue is in regards to how many times they post. I don't normally post that many times a day, i've just recently picked up my activity. Rus is by far the most active but it is usually Rus and about 10 others who are normal daily posters. I would throw in another 20 who post maybe one to a couple of times a week..

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah I've gone crazy and Okinawa gets on around our midnight since he is in Japan. He usually goes nuts after reading all of our posts. I haven't seen Kiddo for awhile now. Guynvb hasn't been as active as usuall. I guess with no real news going on its just been quiet. Wait till another announcement comes and people will go nuts.

How many did we have after that Va-Pilot article?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

At the highest part of the day 50. But keep in mind it only counts the number of guest at the moment and makes no distinction as to whether it's a new guest or the same one returning so it is likely that hundreads came through that day.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

And where exactly did you come from with 48 posts in one day? lol. I average 5 posts a day, but like rusthebuss said, I'm in Japan so I wouldn't be on when you're on most likely. :)

And where exactly did you come from with 48 posts in one day? lol. I average 5 posts a day, but like rusthebuss said, I'm in Japan so I wouldn't be on when you're on most likely.  :)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Me and Rus have both had 84 posts in the last 24 hours, so we've really been tearing it up, lol. Soloextreme did jump into the mix quite nicely though. :thumbsup:

Holy crap!! 84 posts!?  :o  The most I get is 10 or 15 a day lol. And I thought I was getting obsessed.... :rolleyes:  :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I wouldn't call it obsessed. I'm on my 4 day weekend and have no car and literally have nothing better to do but sit in front of the computer. :lol:

Yes! I work till 10 every night and I get 10%more per hour if i work at night. It makes a big different. Plus I can go to school during the day. That will help alot when I FINALLY make it to ODU. :thumbsup:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ouch, working on a Friday night hurts. I'll keep my weekends thank you very much. Next semester I may go to an 8 week class on the weekend just to get it out of the way, but that will be the extent of that.