Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

Ouch, working on a Friday night hurts. I'll keep my weekends thank you very much. Next semester I may go to an 8 week class on the weekend just to get it out of the way, but that will be the extent of that.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i stay up late to about 3-4 in the morning so it works for me. Remember I can stay up late on Sunday nights! I'm not a morning person and like to stay up at night. :lol:

you better believe it! If we could only get some more people from other parts of the state, we'd destroy this place.

I'd like to see enough NOVA's to start a dedicated NOVA forum, same goes for Roanoke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

The only problem is that everyone assc. it with DC so they won't come to here.

you better believe it! If we could only get some more people from other parts of the state, we'd destroy this place.

I'd like to see enough NOVA's to start a dedicated NOVA forum, same goes for Roanoke.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strangely enough, it looks like that will happen for Roanoke sooner than NOVA. We've picked up more forumers from there. I would still like to see a bit more regular posting from that area (even if it's just 2 consistent posters) before we take that plunge.

What amazes me is that our region makes the charts on so many different planes yet we lag in income and are almost at the bottom when comparing with neighboring areas of our size. We seem to have the talent to get things done but I don't believe the corporate world takes us too seriously. I am all but convinced it is b/c of the large military build up here.