Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

Wonder what is going on with the avatars? Today mine is not showing up and I noticed Vdoggs is not either.

Hmm... i don't see your avatar but I can definately see mine. I'll check into it. I'm not sure if your avatar was outside certain parameters or not but it would be very unusual for them to take someones avatar down without notifying them. :huh:

Hmm... i don't see your avatar but I can definately see mine. I'll check into it. I'm not sure if your avatar was outside certain parameters or not but it would be very unusual for them to take someones avatar down without notifying them. :huh:

None of the staff has removed your avatar. Your best bet is to check with the site that you got it from. They may have cut the feed for one reason or another. Also check your avatar settings and be sure that there is still a link to the site and it didn't get accidentally deleted for whatever reason.

The avatar thief seems to be back at work again today Vdogg. I can't see yours or mine .. at least on my end. Russ's seems to always work on my end so I am wondering if there are some kind of problems with ours.

I can see both of ours find. I'm starting to wonder if it may be a problem on your end, possibly with your cookies settings.

Great story today in RTD's Flair section listing the fabulous attractions lined up for the 10th annual Virginia Arts Festival in Hampton Roads from April 20th thru June 4th. It is to be preceded by a concert at Chrysler Hall featuring Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble on Feb. 25th. Tickets from $85 to $250 include reserved parking and a post concert reception.

The festival is to be presented in venues all over Hampton Roads, from Suffolk to Williamsburg and most places in between including first mention of use I've seen for the Attucks Theatre in Norfolk.

Edited by burt

Great story today in RTD's Flair section listing the fabulous attractions lined up for the 10th annual Virginia Arts Festival in Hampton Roads from April 20th thru June 4th. It is to be preceded by a concert at Chrysler Hall featuring Yo Yo Ma and the Silk Road Ensemble on Feb. 25th. Tickets from $85 to $250 include reserved parking and a post concert reception.

The festival is to be presented in venues all over Hampton Roads, from Suffolk to Williamsburg and most places in between including first mention of use I've seen for the Attucks Theatre in Norfolk.

Attucks theatre has been used multiple times for jazz and other concerts. :thumbsup:

Well, it says 11:05am on my screen for the "testing my clock" post and 11:13am on this one.

That is strange. I see it when someone quotes you as 11 something but when you post it says 1 something. The

masters of the universe have been at work on the site today and i'm willing to bet that the temporal distortion you're experiencing has something to do with that. :lol: I would check your profile settings however just to be sure.

I don't know how to do that, vdogg - check profile settin, that is! My computer clock (and all my clocks) now says 3:44pm. Is that right? Daylight time hasn't ended has it? Even one of my 3 o'clock tv shows is not on. Could I have missed the turn-back?

Edited by burt

I don't know how to do that, vdogg - check profile settin, that is! My computer clock (and all my clocks) now says 3:44pm. Is that right? Daylight time hasn't ended has it? Even one of my 3 o'clock tv shows is not on. Could I have missed the turn-back?

No, you didnt miss it. DST doesn't end until October 30. (First Sunday in April - Last Sunday in October) that is until DST changes in 2007 when it will begin in March and end in November.