Hampton Roads Off-Topic Talk

Cotuit

about a week ago i was ahead of you and you just blasted me on the posts and beat me to all the news! LOL

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm must admit a slight feeling of competitivness the last week, lol. You started 3 months after me and then one day i realized you had somehow pulled 40 ahead and i was like wtf? :lol: . So i decided maybe i should step it up a notch because between you and wrlcoupe (who i can guarantee will have more post than the both of us someday) i was in a pretty sorry state. :rofl:

Right now i have 2 glocks(21,32) that i go to the range with @ Bob's and i have a 125 gallon tank and hopefully a 300 that i will make and then i play socom 2 online all the time and computers as well. I was into martial arts but i fell out of it when i got married. I'm thinking about getting back into and try to manage school with it.

Edited by rusthebuss

Right now i have 2 glocks(21,32) that i go to the range with @ Bob's and i have a 125 gallon tank and hopefully a 300 that i will make and then i play socom 2 online all the time and computers as well. I was into martial arts but i fell out of it when i got married. I'm thinking about getting back into and try to manage school with it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

is that a salt water aquarium? I LOVE those but I have heard it can be a little tricky because of the salinity and all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hmm....Forgot about video games. I play Diablo 2 solo and only line, Doom3, and Command and Conquer generals: Zero Hour. And of Course sim city 4. I need to get a higher end computer cause it doesn't handle the new shading technology to well. I was gonna get a PS2 and Xbox this month but after seeing the release of xbox360 and PS3 (can u say wow :o ) i think i'll wait for those to come out. I'm tired of always being 3 years behind in gaming.

is that a salt water aquarium? I LOVE those but I have heard it can be a little tricky because of the salinity and all.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

No i have African cichlids in there and they have different water parameters than regular fresh water fish. They have high ph and have some salt. Check this link out to get more info. Cichlid forum

No i'm bored at work and thought people might want to read it. But that is funny now that you write about of it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LOL. My inbox just kept beeping with topic reply notifications. I was like "what the heck?" :lol: . It's kinda late to still be at work. You work the late shift or something?

LOL. My inbox just kept beeping with topic reply notifications. I was like "what the heck?" :lol: . It's kinda late to still be at work. You work the late shift or something?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

yep i work for a support group for verizon new fiber network to the house. I'm working from 12-9. I get an extra 10% an hour for working later.

yep i work for a support group for verizon new fiber network to the house. I'm working from 12-9. I get an extra 10% an hour for working later.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Extra 10% per hour, can't argue with that. I'd be working late too.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I work a couple of nights a week 12-9. It is great sleeping in but that bad part comes after 6-7pm. I start wishing I was somewhere else lol. Getting off that late is the bad part for me.

Edited by guynvb

I work a couple of nights a week 12-9. It is great sleeping in but that bad part comes after 6-7pm. I start wishing I was somewhere else lol. Getting off that late is the bad part for me.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I agree but i make almost a hundred dollars more a week from working those hours. I hate it around that time too but i think about that extra money and enjoy the time in to sleep but that will go away in the fall when school starts. What do you do for a living?

Edited by rusthebuss

I work for a large financial svcs company in the real estate dept. Not a bad job really and I have been here almost 10 yrs. I handle 2nd and 3rd mortgages mostly helping folks with repayment plans, settlements and such.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like a good job, congrats for 10 years!!! I've only been at my job for about 4.5 Months. Verizon is cool they will pay for your school unconditionally and it doesn't have to pertain to there jobs.

Sounds like a good job, congrats for 10 years!!! I've only been at my job for about 4.5 Months. Verizon is cool they will pay for your school unconditionally and it doesn't have to pertain to there jobs.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks. I have heard Verizon is a great company to work for. Here's to long and prosperous futures! :thumbsup::alc: