Hyatt Place at Pembroke Park Progress

Was just about to post about this. Didn't think demo of Pembroke 3 was supposed to happen until much later. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this is where the parking garage is supposed to go in Town Center North correct?

Yup, this is where the parking garage and Apartments are supposed to go. I thought this plan was much longer term. Going to have to wait and see if something comes up in planning.

towncenter_community-02.jpg

On 4/21/2018 at 9:44 PM, vdogg said:

Didn't notice this at first. Are we sure this is the newest rendering? 3 days is awfully quick to decide to just make a sudden change like that. It's nonsensical. I'm not sold that this is actually the final rendering. I think this may be the original and all the other publications printed the newest one.

Do we know the answer as to the rendering "issue?" Architect name has eluded me, as well. Pulling for design #1, but I have a sneaking suspicion.....

Edited by baobabs727

I would love to see the property along VB Blvd become a part of Town Center North, those properties are gonna feel out of place once this all redevelops.

• Like 1

Did not get a picture but this is going up very quickly. Foundation is basically done and they are starting to build up, looks like stairwells first. 

Suburban Cap doesn't have a website?   This is gonna be a really sweet project. Hopefully will spur total redevelopment of that office park.