Rate This Development

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't really tell the scale too well, if the roads and lots are realy huge then I'd say that it might not be good for a small little community.

That "future development" down by the lake is something I don't like though. I bet traffic will get bad down on that single road. Plus I think waterfronts should mostly be public.

• 5 months later...

I can't really tell the scale too well, if the roads and lots are realy huge then I'd say that it might not be good for a small little community.

That "future development" down by the lake is something I don't like though. I bet traffic will get bad down on that single road. Plus I think waterfronts should mostly be public.

City water and sewage?

Perhaps I'm looking at the website incorrectly, but this looks like just another single family home subdivision with only two floor plans available. There are nice little pics of commercial/mixed use streetscapes but they're not in the site plan! If the SF homes are part of a larger development, then great. I'd like to see the whole thing. But if they're on their own and there is no mixed-use or multi-use component, then thumbs down!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived