Drive Shack Raleigh

Mike A.

I work off of Corporate a center drive and they’ve been clearing out a large area across the street for a while now and just heard that they’re building a Drive Shack there. I’d not heard of it before but after researching seems to be like Top Golf but on a slightly bigger scale. I believe the only one built this far is in Orlando with several more on the way, including Raleigh. I moved here from Va Beach and spent many fun nights at Top Golf so I’m glad to have some more entertainment options here. I did find the location interesting as it’s right near the PNC Arena where the owner of the Hurricanes made his money from Top Golf

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm looking forward to this as well. I am not much of a golfer but I like going to the driving range every now and then. I think I will enjoy driving range + drinks + games.

I think this will be a great activity for a small group of friends to go and do for an hour or two.

• Like 1