Paramount Tower, 65-68 stories, approx. 750', 200 units, $240 million, Church Street Park

markhollin

3 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

He has a parking lot on the nort side of  Lea and I think he has the option on the property between there and the Westin that is the Dismass House property.

Is that enough land around the KVB roundabout for the curved tower above? That building is AMAZING to my eyes...would be a huge, beautiful asset for Nashville's skyline

4 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

I could see the third to last rendering being the design  of the Paramount. I always liked the look of that rendering. Imagine a 60 story version of that. AND its not a box.

I completely agree Ron.  That’s always been one of my favorite Tony designs.  Finger’s crossed but preparing myself for a box. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, smeagolsfree said:

One thing to remember about this tower is that is will be cheaper to build as there will be minimal excavation because there will be no parking.

True, but it won’t be cheaper to build (meaning more equity will be required) if banks don’t believe in the car service theory. 

• Like 1

Mine too. I just like a stepped back design for something that tall. I'd guess this would not fit on the park property alone. Like I said earlier, I think TG will make a play for the adjacent building, which is sandwiched by the park and a small parking lot he controls. Altogether the three parcels would be slightly smaller than the 505 footprint. 

48 minutes ago, nashvillwill said:

This has STRP written all over it. 505 mostly rented as STRP. Check. No parking, “not necessary”. Check. 

I know you guys are getting excited about height, but I think Tony is cashing in on the craze. I don’t blame him, but I also don’t have to like it. 

STRP?   uhhm... wut dat.