Parke West, 3415 Murphy, 15 story residential (210 units), 9 story dual brand hotel, 19,000 sq. ft. of retail, underground garage

markhollin

13 hours ago, samsonh said:

This light should help. Even currently this area can be a mess. People trying to cut straight across from dose to 440, in the mornings people don’t pay attention and get in the turn lanes way too early for west end. I’ve nearly been hit multiple times.

Yeah, it's definitely a mess - I saw an accident there recently in fact. Also really dangerous for pedestrians since many cars don't slow down to check the sidewalk at all before sliding onto the ramp. The upgrades to the I-440 off-ramp on the other side during the I-440 reconstruction were helpful, so hopefully this will be good, too.

The gas station and the entrance to the Highwoods building off of Murphy also contribute some creative cutting-across action as well.

Edited by AsianintheNations
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, markhollin said:

Looking north from I-440 exit ramp at West End Ave:

Parke West, Dec 26, 2021, 1.jpeg

Looking west from West End Ave., 1/4 block SW of Murphy Rd:

Parke West, Dec 26, 2021, 2.jpeg

This is quite imposing from all angles. Another spot nearby that is ripe for development is the empty old bank branch at corner of west end and Murphy.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, natethegreat said:

Are there condos here or just apartments? I’m trying to keep tabs on the Nashville condo market 

Apartments. Very few condos being built because financing is different for them, plus investment demand to hold those apartments is super high. Could turn into condos though.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...