Parke West, 3415 Murphy, 15 story residential (210 units), 9 story dual brand hotel, 19,000 sq. ft. of retail, underground garage

markhollin

I was wondering why there was fencing up on that site. At least from the site plan, that portion of land is not a part of this development. Is there anything going on with that building pictured? Or is it owned by the same group and being used in some way to assist with this development?

6 hours ago, KariKnux said:

I was wondering why there was fencing up on that site. At least from the site plan, that portion of land is not a part of this development. Is there anything going on with that building pictured? Or is it owned by the same group and being used in some way to assist with this development?

Purely guessing, but I think the fencing is to discourage vandalism and it getting junked up with the nearby construction. It looks to be owned by the same group as the bigger project. They may be holding it for future development.

You would think that the developers might have wanted to incorporated the site as a back exit of sorts onto West End from the bigger development. Metro may have squashed that.

Edited by Nash_12South

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...