Vantage South End - 1100 S Tryon

KJHburg

• 2 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

one more of the new building going up.  This one is going to be great. 

IMG_6402.JPG

KH, based on this shot how far are we from topping out? Isn’t this one 11 floors? Because if this is only half way up, these buildings will be huge! And I thought I had already witnessed the tallest sub 10 story building with the courthouse. I think we have a new contender for height with lower floor counts. 

A2

Edited by A2.
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

the top floor is now at 7 and this is 11 stories so it a fairly tall building as the first floor has a high ceiling. 

Thanks Brother! That means these things will certainly make a statement! And that’s a good thing as these buildings represent the gateway into SE. I like em’! 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, KJHburg said:

55,000 sq ft of retail in this project including on the first floor of the garage upon which a hotel will be on top.  

https://www.loopnet.com/Listing/1200-S-Tryon-St-Charlotte-NC/17569338/

Here is the marketing brochure download

https://images1.loopnet.com/d2/yAf13jlnXujhkiuy6e2-cLsWpvWGE-NSn8xVMNZwBtk/document.pdf

This project LOOKS GREAT!  Spectrum does great work! 

Are they confirmed to build tower 2?  I thought I heard that they were building only Lending Tree HQ and then building the 2nd tower after anchoring a tenant.  

Whats the story with the hotel on top of the garage as well?  Height, timing, etc?

So many questions!

19 minutes ago, NOLA2CLT said:

Are they confirmed to build tower 2?  I thought I heard that they were building only Lending Tree HQ and then building the 2nd tower after anchoring a tenant.  

Whats the story with the hotel on top of the garage as well?  Height, timing, etc?

So many questions!

They are confirmed to build all. The hotel will start construction as soon as the massive pour in place 11 floor parking deck is done. They have a flag signed I believe, but are not ready to share that info yet. I'd imagine its 12 floors of hotel on top of the 11 floors of parking, which would put it right at or around 250 feet tall.

1 hour ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

They are confirmed to build all. The hotel will start construction as soon as the massive pour in place 11 floor parking deck is done. They have a flag signed I believe, but are not ready to share that info yet. I'd imagine its 12 floors of hotel on top of the 11 floors of parking, which would put it right at or around 250 feet tall.

Sometimes I wish I had your knowledge!  Thanks RDF...who am I kidding, sometimes is a lie :tw_glasses:

• Like 2

SouthEnd is going to represent in a big way on Wikipedia in the next 2 or 3 years exhibiting 4 Towers (or more) over the 200’ mark. 
Vantage Hotel, Lowe’s Tower, Portman Tower, East/West Tower (Phase 1).

I’d imagine you get one out of District Dilworth too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk