Vantage South End - 1100 S Tryon

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How many photos is too many photos to merge into an HDR. Probably around 12...

Tower 2 going vertical!  

It looks real tall from Thrift Road...    

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, j-man said:

Why the delay? 

I would say it is because the office market right now is in upheaval (read my post in Bad News) and delaying it somewhat will give more time before completion for the market to gain its footing again.  Hotel is obvious too there is just carnage in the hotel industry here in Charlotte.  Very few business travelers and not sure when they will begin traveling again.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, KJHburg said:

I would say it is because the office market right now is in upheaval (read my post in Bad News) and delaying it somewhat will give more time before completion for the market to gain its footing again.  Hotel is obvious too there is just carnage in the hotel industry here in Charlotte.  Very few business travelers and not sure when they will begin traveling again.  

Ok thank you 

• Like 2
59 minutes ago, Cadi40 said:

Do we know the Hotel flag just yet?

I don't imagine we will know until there is a vaccine. 

2 hours ago, Nick2 said:

I almost didn't view this insta story but I'm glad I did. Check it out people!

why did you almost not? 

Edited by Guest

5 minutes ago, Tyree Ricardo said:

I don't imagine we will know until there is a vaccine. 

why did you almost not? 

It asked me to log into Instagram and I haven't logged in in a long time and didn't remember my password so I had to reset it lmao

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Will the footprint of the hotel extending to the very top cover the entire parking garage? Because we’ve seen renderings of the front but not the sides and back. I ask that because the garage is so wide and didn’t know if the hotel would cover the entire top of it. 

• Like 1
On 8/8/2020 at 6:27 PM, j-man said:

Will the footprint of the hotel extending to the very top cover the entire parking garage? Because we’ve seen renderings of the front but not the sides and back. I ask that because the garage is so wide and didn’t know if the hotel would cover the entire top of it. 

That’s most likely a negative on the hotel covering the entire top of the parking deck.  It’ll be wide enough to envelope those three (3) Stair/Elevator Risers you see along the front of the parking deck but the depth of the hotel may only cover half of the depth of the entire deck.  See my crude markup...

213D0721-F428-4AD8-9F2C-8A3668368819.jpeg

470027EA-5AF3-4A1A-AB29-FEF0A4ABB5DE.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3
32 minutes ago, navigator319 said:

Why does anyone think the hotel will be built still? It would be a miracle if the second building begins this year. My money is on project finished with nothing on top of garage, but it’s able to support something in the future.

Someone already said they are preparing for the second tower to start construction soon so idk why it’s so hard to think that. Construction projects are still being announced and some have broken ground during this pandemic so.....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Hushpuppy321 said:

That’s most likely a negative on the hotel covering the entire top of the parking deck.  It’ll be wide enough to envelope those three (3) Stair/Elevator Risers you see along the front of the parking deck but the depth of the hotel may only cover half of the depth of the entire deck.  See my crude markup...

213D0721-F428-4AD8-9F2C-8A3668368819.jpeg

470027EA-5AF3-4A1A-AB29-FEF0A4ABB5DE.jpeg

Vantage-South-End-Charlotte_Main-Office-Rendering_webcrop-900x650.jpg.acf3020b7321b3210d17557efa58faff.jpg