Seymour Square at Burton and Eastern

BLUESCRUBS

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few things I'm aware of:

• Roosevelt Economy Market LLC is planning to go in the old Miller Ice Cream (more recently Happy's Pizza) location. That will be a nice addition to the neighborhood.
  • A dental office wants to open at 2029 Eastern Ave SE (not sure on the status—I think they would need a zoning variance)
  • China Yi Wang lost their lease. Not sure if it was due to a typical reason, or if the owner has bigger plans for the building.

2 minutes ago, organsnyder said:

A few things I'm aware of:

• Roosevelt Economy Market LLC is planning to go in the old Miller Ice Cream (more recently Happy's Pizza) location. That will be a nice addition to the neighborhood.
  • A dental office wants to open at 2029 Eastern Ave SE (not sure on the status—I think they would need a zoning variance)
  • China Yi Wang lost their lease. Not sure if it was due to a typical reason, or if the owner has bigger plans for the building.

Ahhh Millers Ice Cream:tw_blush:. Looks like the men's clothing store is closing as well.

Archived