Sign in to follow this  
BLUESCRUBS

Seymour Square at Burton and Eastern

Does anyone happen to know what the plans are for Seymour Square? Several stores closing and some renovation work going on. Anchored by Harvest Health, this corner seems it could be the next area ripe for development. 

Edited by BLUESCRUBS
  • Like 2

I believe a Destiny Dental is taking half of the former grocery market space in the Family Dollar strip center.  

• Like 1

A few things I'm aware of:

• Roosevelt Economy Market LLC is planning to go in the old Miller Ice Cream (more recently Happy's Pizza) location. That will be a nice addition to the neighborhood.
  • A dental office wants to open at 2029 Eastern Ave SE (not sure on the status—I think they would need a zoning variance)
  • China Yi Wang lost their lease. Not sure if it was due to a typical reason, or if the owner has bigger plans for the building.
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, organsnyder said:

A few things I'm aware of:

• Roosevelt Economy Market LLC is planning to go in the old Miller Ice Cream (more recently Happy's Pizza) location. That will be a nice addition to the neighborhood.
  • A dental office wants to open at 2029 Eastern Ave SE (not sure on the status—I think they would need a zoning variance)
  • China Yi Wang lost their lease. Not sure if it was due to a typical reason, or if the owner has bigger plans for the building.

Ahhh Millers Ice Cream:tw_blush:. Looks like the men's clothing store is closing as well.

• Like 2