Canopy/Homewood Suites, 11 stories, 334 rooms, 5,000 sq. ft. meeting space, rooftop bar, 2,500 sq. ft. retail, 910 Division St (Yazoo Brewing site in Gulch)

markhollin

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
8 minutes ago, markhollin said:

Choate Construction Co. has a permit valued at $50,000 to raze the former Yazoo Brewery building on the site.

More behind the Nashville Post paywall here:

https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21115690/exyazoo-home-to-be-razed

Screen Shot 2020-02-12 at 9.41.46 PM.png

Fencing went up about a week ago and an excavator has already taken out the concrete porch on the front.  This morning the side doors were open and work was in progress.  It appears that Greystar has moved their on-site office to be out of the way of the Yazoo demo.

• Like 2

Hopefully all of these projects on this side of Division get some of the projects rolling on the East side of 8th.  Is anything going on at the old Myers Flooring site next to the Connector Bridge over the railroad?  I know there was a development off of 6th Ave. that fell through.  Was a 40 story project at one time.  

22 hours ago, MLBrumby said:

I hope that 'another expected to start' one is the Buckingham tower. Anyone heard anything about that one? 

To take pics of the Buckingham project, I'll walk out to the pool deck on the other side of the building.  I was speaking of the RJ Young property on the south side of Division St.

2 hours ago, Bark At The Sun said:

Hopefully all of these projects on this side of Division get some of the projects rolling on the East side of 8th.  Is anything going on at the old Myers Flooring site next to the Connector Bridge over the railroad?  I know there was a development off of 6th Ave. that fell through.  Was a 40 story project at one time.  

Is this the project you are referring to?

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Bark At The Sun said:

I need to make a trip to Tennessee Brew Works soon to check the area out.  

Of course, you do!  A few months ago, a friend showed me the sidewalk ramp from the Division Street bridge down to Ewing Avenue.  Quite convenient.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...