Three Thirty Three, 5 story, 69,000 sq. ft. office/11,000 sq. ft. retail, 11th Ave. South & Pine, The Gulch

markhollin

2 hours ago, titanhog said:

I hope we do more traditional around the city.  I wouldn't mind one new traditional for every new glass box.

Agreed completely.  I've always thought the following massive block long building in Dallas's West Village neighborhood was an exceptional example of new 'traditional' architecture... the details in it are incredible and it looks like it has been there for a century even though it was built in the year 2000:

https://goo.gl/maps/JK3JgkjR7MpSqCaS6

I'm not sure what the name of the building is unfortunately... then we could probably figure out the architect.

Edited by BnaBreaker
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2019 at 12:14 PM, Mr_Bond said:

Based on some discussion at the annual meeting of Gulch Business Improvement District property owners, the 333 is planning to open around May 2020.  The retail on the north side will open into the pocket park which will have two water features.

Have they announced the retail portion yet? It's been hard to keep track of who has and hasn't.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

With the W Hotel at 3 or 4 floors now, the space between 333, Laurel House and the W is beginning to have some perspective.

We may be about 3 months away from this building opening, though I haven't look inside to see how they're progressing.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, yontu2 said:

I wish we had more buildings like this one going up. Something like this would be perfect for a lot of the pikes (Charlotte, Main Street/Gallatin, 8th Ave S, 4th Ave/Nolensville).

Yep!  These are the kind of buildings that we know still look awesome 100 years later.

• Like 4

• 4 weeks later...