Harlowe, 908 Division, 16 stories, 180', 300 units, 411 car garage, Greystar Development

markhollin

On ‎6‎/‎18‎/‎2019 at 7:25 AM, markhollin said:

Fencing from ground level.

Looking NW from intersection of Division and 10th Ave. South:

908 Division, June 16, 2019.jpg

I wish they had not closed the sidewalk here as there is a lot of pedestrian traffic forcing people to cross where there is no crosswalk. The building is nowhere near the sidewalk. Stupidity! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, smeagolsfree said:

I wish they had not closed the sidewalk here as there is a lot of pedestrian traffic forcing people to cross where there is no crosswalk. The building is nowhere near the sidewalk. Stupidity! 

That sidewalk is far busier than the one across the street because of all the restaurants and shops and the connection to downtown via 8th Avenue S.

Doesn't builder have to get permission to close the sidewalk?  Where would I find out about that?

5 hours ago, smeagolsfree said:

Yes, and since you are in Freddies district, I would reach out to him for sure.

Just emailed him.  He is an attentive council member and an ex officio member of the GBID board so I sure I'll hear something soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Large permit ($43.3M) issued for this building. From NP: https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/construction/article/21079944/permit-patrol-29-july-2019

Says also that Greystar has received loans from NWML for their two-tower project at NE corner of 19th and Broadway. https://www.nashvillepost.com/business/development/article/21034460/longstalled-twotower-midtown-project-resurfaces

If this is the same one referred to in the article. 26 & 16 stories.  Anyone know anything about this project? Groundbreaking? 

Regent_art_2.5c004d6032b21.jpg

Edited by MLBrumby
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Not sure about groundbreaking but hopefully soon. I know the article about the attempt to move the historical house on the property mentioned that the Greystar wanted the house gone by July or it would be torn down. That was a couple months ago, and we know how much these timelines change.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...