UP Fantasy Football League?

Hey everyone,

Are any of you into fantasy football?  There seem to be a decent number of active users in the NC forums (particularly Charlotte) so I thought I'd put this out as a feeler to gauge interest. 

If you're serious about playing, please leave a comment.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 3

Hey everyone,
Are any of you into fantasy football?  There seem to be a decent number of active users in the NC forums (particularly Charlotte) so I thought I'd put this out as a feeler to gauge interest. 
If you're serious about playing, please leave a comment.

Intriguedddd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 8/8/2018 at 9:35 PM, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Intriguedddd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

On 8/8/2018 at 9:47 PM, Merthecat said:

I'm interested.

On 8/9/2018 at 10:32 AM, Scoopbth said:

Sounds like a great idea!

On 8/9/2018 at 12:02 PM, CTiger said:

Love fantasy football.  I would be interested.

On 8/12/2018 at 10:23 AM, hokiehigh said:

Interested

On 8/12/2018 at 11:18 AM, Jayvee said:

Interested 

@KJHburg

Will Yahoo work for everyone as the league's platform?  I'm in a couple other leagues hosted on there, and I like its layout and functionality better than the other sites I've tried to date.  Week 1 is approaching fast, so I'm going to try to get this set up sooner rather than later.  If everyone who has reacted thus far plays, we'll have 8 teams (including mine); think I should post in any other coffee houses (maybe the SC ones) to see if anyone there wants to join?

• Like 3

@ricky_davis_fan_21, @Merthecat, @Scoopbth, @CTiger, @hokiehigh, @Jayvee, @Jasons0013 @KJHburg

In the process of setting up everything now.  No PPR but will have flex roster spot available.  I'm thinking of setting the draft date for Friday, August 31st, at 8pm, but for some reason Yahoo won't let me switch to EST so I hope I get the time right.  If each of yall can shoot me a pm, I'll get you hooked up and ready to go! :thumbsup:

Edit - if you have a desired day/time for the draft, leave a comment and I'll do my best to schedule it to accommodate as many of us as possible.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 1

On 8/15/2018 at 2:12 PM, nicholas said:

@ricky_davis_fan_21, @Merthecat, @Scoopbth, @CTiger, @hokiehigh, @Jayvee, @Jasons0013 @KJHburg

In the process of setting up everything now.  No PPR but will have flex roster spot available.  I'm thinking of setting the draft date for Friday, August 31st, at 8pm, but for some reason Yahoo won't let me switch to EST so I hope I get the time right.  If each of yall can shoot me a pm, I'll get you hooked up and ready to go! :thumbsup:

Edit - if you have a desired day/time for the draft, leave a comment and I'll do my best to schedule it to accommodate as many of us as possible.

Great idea. I'm in if you need one more.

• Like 2

@hokiehigh @cjolley92

I've still got it scheduled for Friday the 31st (next Friday).  I'll just post the link to join on here since so few people have messaged me for it so far.  The draft should be at 8pm next Friday, however it says 5p on Yahoo because their site is retarded and won't let me switch the time from pacific time to eastern.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 1

@cjolley92

Hopefully I quoted everyone interested.  Here's the link to join the league if you haven't done so already.  There should be space for everyone with room to spare.  Draft is still set for 8/31 at 8p EST, looking forward to a great season with everyone!

Edit - here's the link.  I've been so busy lately, really scatterbrained right now.  https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/1257805/invitation?key=6c634c6c43b8dd9d&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=73b9be90883f46d2

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 1

[mention=17104]ricky_davis_fan_21[/mention], [mention=30959]Merthecat[/mention], [mention=18870]Scoopbth[/mention], [mention=32018]CTiger[/mention], [mention=2924]hokiehigh[/mention], [mention=29263]Jayvee[/mention], [mention=30590]Jasons0013[/mention] [mention=31050]KJHburg[/mention]
[mention=30342]cjolley92[/mention]
Hopefully I quoted everyone interested.  Here's the link to join the league if you haven't done so already.  There should be space for everyone with room to spare.  Draft is still set for 8/31 at 8p EST, looking forward to a great season with everyone!

Where’s the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Jasons0013 said:

Guys, I am out.  I won't be able to make Friday night draft.

Yahoo will auto draft for you. :thumbsup: It's been my experience that in other leagues, auto drafted teams have generally fared better than user drafted teams actually.

6 hours ago, ricky_davis_fan_21 said:

Where’s the link?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid OCD lol.  I edited my last post to include the link to join.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1