UP Fantasy Football League?

7 hours ago, KJHburg said:

^^when I reread this it cracks me up.  In other news KJ will be going to San Antonio this spring for more team work. 

Picture from the past season of some young KJ Burgers' fans enjoying a little half-time snack courtesy of the club's sponsor - In N Out Burgers.  yum yum eat em up!

Related image

• Haha 2

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Whatever we decide on the league and where it is hosted is fine with me I will let yall decide but my KJ Burgers fans are already icing up their Yetis in south Texas and west Texas.  Here is one of my fans on I-10 in El Paso heading east towards San Antonio. 

IMG_7764.JPG

• Haha 4

28 minutes ago, KJHburg said:

And if we need some more team owners I might be able to convince some teams from other UP markets.  I have some in mind. 

Anyone from UP is welcome no matter which market they represent.  It would be cool for someone from Nashville to join so we can talk smack about their skyline.

Honestly though, anyone (even non-UPers) is welcome as long as they're willing to actively play.  I'll go ahead and get the league set up and post the link.

Edit - if anyone new wants to join, let me know. I'm having a difficult time managing the teams as I'm not on my computer right now.

Edited by nicholas
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/1/2019 at 12:47 PM, nicholas said:

Guys this should let you join. Been busy and couldn’t figure out how to find the correct link to join the league. 

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/626317/invitation?key=f9c4de21eebeca65&ikey=4670751cd3a62deb&soc_src=app-sh

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

This is what I get once I click the link...

3 hours ago, Jasons0013 said:

There is not room in this league if all teams from last year return. If you were invited to take over an existing team, please click the link in the email you received to join the league. To create a brand new team, get the commissioner to increase the maximum number of teams, or remove teams that will not be returning.

I got that too, but somehow it allowed me to rejoin.  Did you look in your email for the message mentioned?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jasons0013 said:

That's weird, I tried to deactivate most of the existing teams so that new people could join.  Unfortunately I haven't had time to figure out all of the commish powers on Yahoo, and I don't know if a fantasy league will work this year due to low interest.

• Like 1