Nashville International Airport PHOTOS (BNA), Airlines and Flights General discussion

Lexy

2 hours ago, Sean blackdog said:

Yesterday evening. 
Atlas Air Cargo Boeing 747-400(F) arrived from Anchorage & departure to Anchorage. 

65395664-2A2C-4A0C-96C9-E0C9EC103AFF.jpeg

499D780E-276E-4785-AB5E-1B1337D46DBE.jpeg

DA766768-9306-45CE-A9DD-BA3E5658E434.jpeg

BAB26BAB-7724-47EE-9BC6-05885897F34B.jpeg

AA1EBA98-2CDB-4A0E-8394-D7B789D05E08.jpeg

89740322-CCB2-4CBA-B3C5-74B37D987855.jpeg

Interesting that they are flying in with a blank aircraft. Possibly a "new to them" and they havent dressed it yet?

On 6/12/2022 at 1:31 AM, NashRugger said:

It's the multitude of pics almost every day. We love, LOVE what you do, but it honestly does kind of clutter things up a bit when they're just pics of run of the mill, every day flights versus a new carrier or what not.

To provide a separate space specifically for new airline and new flight news was literally why this thread was created. Atlas has now been flying to BNA multiple times per week for like a year and a half, I don’t know why we keep having to thumb through pictures of the same shots of the same 747’s operated by the same airline. 
I value the poster because he often posts the breaking news in this and several other threads, so I don’t want to block his posts, it’s just kind of making this thread unusable and uninteresting. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Pdt2f said:

To provide a separate space specifically for new airline and new flight news was literally why this thread was created. Atlas has now been flying to BNA multiple times per week for like a year and a half, I don’t know why we keep having to thumb through pictures of the same shots of the same 747’s operated by the same airline. 
I value the poster because he often posts the breaking news in this and several other threads, so I don’t want to block his posts, it’s just kind of making this thread unusable and uninteresting. 

Disagreed.  I like and value everything he posts. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 2